No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver: Carl Froch Will Beat Johnson, Maybe Ward Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Man, Johnson is going to shock the world on Sat night when he beats Froch down on the inside and Froch has no answers for his attack. Then when Johnson smacks Ward around like a little girl, the real champion of the world will be Glen "the road warrior" Johnson...earning what is rightfully his after years of ringside robberies. I can't wait...and then to see Zibik tapdancing on Chavez jr's face will be a sight to behold.
    I too think Johnson might just very well KO froch. Im going to put a little money on him by KO @ about 5-1. I don't think some people realize how good and physically strong Johnson is on the inside. He also has a deceivingly powerful straight right hand from mid-range/outisde. If he can stay in Froch's chest for 12 rounds then i don't think froch has the defense to prevent getting stopped.

The only thing that makes me think Froch will win is the fact that his stamina is second to none, and he might be able to stay away from johnson's inside power shots. Can't wait to see this fight.

Lol and Zbik will be KO'd by the mexican cash cow!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      It goes both ways. If Ward wins, the African-Americans wll def be heard. No doubt about that. And there isn't anything wrong with that, what's bad is when it tunrs into race wars. Which happens 8 out of 10 times.
      thats life tho fella, people gonna hate on you if you a queer, if your chinese, black white or you got ginger hair, just take no notice, unless they are standing in front of you , then you can do summat about it

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxeoBoriqua;10624997]Froch-Ward will be a great fight. I think Froch will win and the Brits will go crazy and slay the African-Americans on here.[/QUOTE

I got 500,000K on Ward. You bettin'?

Comment

I got Froch in this one,Froch will use his Jab and a lil movement to win..If/when Johnson gets on the inside he will be surprised that Froch can bang there as well..By no means will this be easy for either fighter,but I have Froch just pulling it off and leaving no doubt..

Comment

Ottke laid the blueprint in how to beat Glen Johnson. Froch just have to follow that route with the slick skills of his. I expect a clear decision win for the brit.

Trust me, u are gonna see for yourself. Boxingscene is crazy bro.
            Then leave. It would raise the average IQ here.

Comment

I'm putting real money on Glen Johnson on Saturday night. I'll just leave it at that.

Comment

When I say Black, I mean African-Americans. And yeah African-Americans have been rather high on Ward as of late. They say he's the best at 168. Brits think Froch is. If they go head to head and Froch wins, the Brits will def let them know who's the man in that division. Some will go a lil too far and turn it into a race war like always!!!! That's my point.
                Well, Ward's father is english, so maybe be they will root for him profesor...

Comment

i have to agree with tarver, froch is the man that can beat ward.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    I too think Johnson might just very well KO froch. Im going to put a little money on him by KO @ about 5-1. I don't think some people realize how good and physically strong Johnson is on the inside. He also has a deceivingly powerful straight right hand from mid-range/outisde. If he can stay in Froch's chest for 12 rounds then i don't think froch has the defense to prevent getting stopped.

The only thing that makes me think Froch will win is the fact that his stamina is second to none, and he might be able to stay away from johnson's inside power shots. Can't wait to see this fight.

Lol and Zbik will be KO'd by the mexican cash cow!
                    Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think Carl has only been down once in his pro career and that was pretty much a flash knockdown(Taylor I think)....that is one risky bet fella!

Comment

Please

Froch is not that talented. He is a B+ fighter just like most European boxers including Amir Khan. If my memory serves me correctly, Froch was losing to a washed up Jermaine Taylor until the last round. Who is Arthur Abraham? Who is a feather fist Dirrell? He lost to Kessler? He surely wouldn't be able to deal with a slick SOG. Believe that! Oh, Tarver is a bum as well. He needs to be focusing on his fight because he isn't half the boxer nor as exciting as Glen Johnson.
                      Last edited by cdb629; 05-31-2011, 04:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                      X