Comments Thread For: Tarver: Carl Froch Will Beat Johnson, Maybe Ward Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    man you need to lighten up patna.
    Your new to boxingscene. U might not understand the way **** works around here. Trust me, if Ward loses, the Brits will def let the Blacks have it. Just the way it is here. Not a fan of racial bashing but I'm being realistic bro. You'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      Your new to boxingscene. U might not understand the way **** works around here. Trust me, if Ward loses, the Brits will def let the Blacks have it. Just the way it is here. Not a fan of racial bashing but I'm being realistic bro. You'll see.
      ok ese. thanks

Comment

Nah We brits don't have a problem with ''blacks'' Our country is now full of them..

The fact is if froch beats ward of course we are going to celebrate and big up our fighter but we'd celebrate exactly the same if ward was white, Race makes no difference win or lose.
        We appreciate a fighter with skills but what we appreciate more is a fighter with some skills and massive heart which alot of these young black or white American fighters seem to lack when the going gets tough.

Comment

That is such a crock of **** mate don't play the race card ok.

Khan has huge UK support and so does David Haye. ****, David Haye is BLACK and 99% of the UK think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

In fact in recent months it's the Americans on here going on about Ward and how great he is! Are they doing it because they don't like white European people!?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
            Nah We brits don't have a problem with ''blacks'' Our country is now full of them..

The fact is if froch beats ward of course we are going to celebrate and big up our fighter but we'd celebrate exactly the same if ward was white, Race makes no difference win or lose.
            We appreciate a fighter with skills but what we appreciate more is a fighter with some skills and massive heart which alot of these young black or white American fighters seem to lack when the going gets tough.
            i apologize boxingboriqua, you were right...

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post

I'm not talking about all of you guys, just posters like Earl Hickey.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post

Khan has huge UK support and so does David Haye. ****, David Haye is BLACK and 99% of the UK think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

In fact in recent months it's the Americans on here going on about Ward and how great he is! Are they doing it because they don't like white European people!?
                again, i apologize boxingboriqua, you were right...

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post

When I say Black, I mean African-Americans. And yeah African-Americans have been rather high on Ward as of late. They say he's the best at 168. Brits think Froch is. If they go head to head and Froch wins, the Brits will def let them know who's the man in that division. Some will go a lil too far and turn it into a race war like always!!!! That's my point.

Comment

Johnson will probably be the physically toughest fight for Froch in the entire Super Six, even more than the Kessler fight. He's going to have to be as good as he's ever been.

And while I do expect Ward to take this tourney, people are fools if they think Froch couldn't beat Ward. He's got a good jab, good power, he's tough as hell, he can fight dirty when Ward tries, he has a good shot at winning.

Comment

That's a two or three people with a lot of alts that do that. 95% of the racist against black fighters crap comes from them.

If Ward loses, there will be more people calling him overrated and a bum to discredit Froch then being racist because a Brit beat an American.

Comment

Working...
                      X