Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pac's knockdown on Mosley really the "hardest" Shane has ever been hit with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regardless, the Pac-Mosley fight sucks. they're both way too friendly to each other all the way to the fight night. It's like the boxing edition of "broke back mountain". anyway, you can't fault Pac, mosley on his bicycle all night. What Pac need is a suitable opponent. Floyd would have been the top choice. the hype is there though I doubt if this match could turn out explosive since Floyd thinks he's too darn pretty for boxing he won't allow himself to get scratched or bruised on his face. Bradley would be a good match up.

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
      *****s are so funny. Trying to discredit everything pac has done even the punches, the opponents, the weight etc etc.

Look at him right now, pac is on top of boxing world, richest boxer right now, p4p number 1. 8 division champion, most popular boxer..
      Pac hits harder than anyone in the welterweight. Shane said it was the hardest punch he ever gotten and you *****s saying shane was probably lying. Thats ****ed up!
      why does questioning pac = discrediting him???? The guy is one of the best that ever did it but hes human, he hits hard as hell but we have reasons as fans to have opinions bro, i mean u guys call people out their names, question thier sexuality, talk about people for going on vacations, go into peoples personal issues as if they matter to you, but we cant question this? I MEAN ALOT OF US HAVE BEEN WATCHING SHANE THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER U KNOW?
      Last edited by jtiger777; 05-11-2011, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
        pics says it all

/thread
        it was not on the chin directly at all..and that ONE shot was the hardest punch hes ever felt?

thats bull

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If Shane said so,then He's been bought.He's as old as dirt.Forrest blistered him with killer shots in his prime,so did Oscar & a few bigger fighters.He's sooo old,he may have even forgotten about those.
          That shot didnt look hard at all...the shot Mayweather got landed on him from Mosley was much harder shot IMO

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            pump ya breaks man...I don't discredit Manny...I just don't think Shane was honest thats all....but like one poster said...if Shane says thats the hardest he was hit...then hey, what can we say?!?.....and of course I ride with Shane...and of course I ALWAYS think he's gonna win....thats just me....btw, how is what I said discrediting Manny?!?...let me know
            Forrest punch probably was harder, coming from a taller, heavier fighter.

But Manny's punch totally surprised Mosley, Manny feinted, Mosley get hit on the side, just behing the ear and didn't see it coming at all.
            He's also older altough he looked in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by cash cow View Post
              it was not on the chin directly at all..and that one shot was the hardest punch hes ever felt?

Thats bull
              shane was paid off to say all that ****... I cant wait until bob arum is finished!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                Shanes the one thats taking these punches, not you, why question the guy so much? is your hate for Manny that passionate?

this isnt hate for Manny at all...im just saying Mosley said its the hardest punch hes ever felt but the punch didnt look like it was that hard and it was on the side of the neck/shoulder. As boxing fans we know....weve seen Pac land much harder shots on other fighters. He actually landed harder punches on Oscar.....

That was the hardest punch uve ever been hit with but was able to run around the ring dor 9 more rounds?...My thinking is that if thats the hardest punch you have ever been hit with in your career then you would be knocked out.

Comment

Floyd fans just wont believe anything positive said about Pac, and will believe what they want to believe we know that is clear now. If it wasnt clear before it is now.

Did SSM say it is that particular punch was the hardest or Pacs punches in general?

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Pac's "neck punch" on Shane could of hurt cause I recall him mentioning that Floyd hurt his neck
                    he went to the hospital after the Mayweather fight

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                      *****s are so funny. trying to discredit everything Pac has done even the punches, the opponents, the weight etc etc.

look at him right now, Pac is on top of boxing world, richest boxer right now, p4p number 1. 8 division champion, most popular boxer..
                      Pac hits harder than anyone in the welterweight. Shane said it was the hardest punch he ever gotten and you *****s saying Shane was probably lying. thats ****ed up!
                      dude nobody is discrediting Pac....this is about Shane...

how was that the hardest punch ever but you still managed to get up and run? Id think if it was that hard you would be dazed and confused...not consiously aware....

He landed harder punches on Cotto's chin who doesnt have a better chin than Mosley

Comment

Working...
                      X