Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pac's knockdown on Mosley really the "hardest" Shane has ever been hit with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    I saw him hurt more bad against Forresst, even did the chicken dance, wobbled, and went down all at once. With the Pac KD, he looked hurt, but wasn't as dramatic as the Forrest KD.

But hey, Mosley said that was the hardest punch he's felt. So what can we do other than take his word for it. We can't judge because we were not the one's getting hit. But to me it looked like Vernon had him more hurt.
    exactly this^^^^^^

good call TS...I thought the shot landed on Shane's ear tbh....but it didnt look like it was a bigger bomb than one Vernon dropped on him...I dont know, something aint right

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      exactly this^^^^^^

good call TS...I thought the shot landed on Shane's ear tbh....but it didnt look like it was a bigger bomb than one Vernon dropped on him...I dont know, something aint right
      For a guy who was boasting about how Shane is gonna do this and that before the fight and now you try to discredit or even trying to start some ****** ****? I thought you were a cool poster.

Oh well I guess now I know how Pac gets his haters, by beating other fans favorite fighters so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        exactly this^^^^^^

Open your eyes and look at Mosleys legs at the time of being hit and going backwards and look how clear he was as soon as he stood up , it wasnt that bad at all , Mosley will change his tune when he looks at the fight later , these comments were of the cuff straight after the fight .

Comment

he got hit on the temporal mandibular joint, so technically it is part of the jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            he got hit on the temporal mandibular joint, so technically it is part of the jaw.
            Dude, your talking to *****s, I think that explanation is waaaaay over their heads.

Comment

i saw a perfect left straight, mosley did go off balance and idt he was hurt...but mosley can clarify that.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                For a guy who was boasting about how Shane is gonna do this and that before the fight and now you try to discredit or even trying to start some ****** ****? I thought you were a cool poster.

Oh well I guess now I know how Pac gets his haters, by beating other fans favorite fighters so bad.
                pump ya breaks man...I don't discredit Manny...I just don't think Shane was honest thats all....but like one poster said...if Shane says thats the hardest he was hit...then hey, what can we say?!?.....and of course I ride with Shane...and of course I ALWAYS think he's gonna win....thats just me....btw, how is what I said discrediting Manny?!?...let me know

Comment

If Shane said so,then He's been bought.He's as old as dirt.Forrest blistered him with killer shots in his prime,so did Oscar & a few bigger fighters.He's sooo old,he may have even forgotten about those.

Comment

Shanes the one thats taking these punches, not you, why question the guy so much? is your hate for Manny that passionate?

Comment

[QUOTE=LMFAO;10519935]
                      Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                      [B][CENTER]Mosley has a much better chin than Cotto, Marquez, Clottey & Margarito...Manny repeatedly hit those guys with straight left hands that seemed much harder than the punch he landed on the side of Mosleys neck. Mosley has faces much larger fighters in his career.....also Vargas, DLH, & Cotto have higher KO% than Manny.

How was that one punch that didnt even land on the chin turn out to be the hardest punch that Manny ever felt?

That ONE punch on the side of the neck made Mosley run the entire fight? This sounds like sham. Numerous other fighters have landed more accurate harder punches on Shanes jaw throughout fights and Pac's one left hand on the side of the neck is the hardest punch that Mosley has ever felt?

The hardest "hit" Mosely felt as a fighter was selling his name out for the last big payday for Manny Pacquiao's brand of "entertainment".

Mosely had a mark on his face as soon as he signed with the Bobfather.

Like I've said NUMEROUS times before the fight and several of Manny's recent fights...Manny will NOT lose. Not with Bob eyeing the megafight with floyd on the horizon. And that is an honest Arum in house GUARANTEE.
                      i questioned this also the punch was hard and we all know pac can punch hard but that wasnt the hardest punch shane has ever been hit with IMO i just think bob arum had alot to do with that... when shane said pac was the best fighter and hardest puncher hes ever faced i knew it was set up... but who am i but another black man who goes to work every day

Comment

Working...
                      X