Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pac's knockdown on Mosley really the "hardest" Shane has ever been hit with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    That shot didnt look hard at all...the shot Mayweather got landed on him from Mosley was much harder shot IMO
    nah man, your perception is just messed up due to you being biased

manny probabley didn't hit mosley as hard as he has ever been hit, but at this point he's got more power than mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
      nah man, your perception is just messed up due to you being biased

manny probabley didn't hit mosley as hard as he has ever been hit, but at this point he's got more power than mosley
      MAYBE ITS THE CURL, SHANE HAD A BETTER CHIN WHEN HE HAD THE LOW CUT WIT THE WAVES....

Comment

this isnt hate for Manny at all...im just saying Mosley said its the hardest punch hes ever felt but the punch didnt look like it was that hard and it was on the side of the neck/shoulder. As boxing fans we know....weve seen Pac land much harder shots on other fighters. He actually landed harder punches on Oscar.....

That was the hardest punch uve ever been hit with but was able to run around the ring dor 9 more rounds?...My thinking is that if thats the hardest punch you have ever been hit with in your career then you would be knocked out.
        Oh course its hate, your not believing the guy when hes being hit with the punches, which discredit Manny. How on earth you think you can give your own opinion on the matter, is beyond me.

I dont recall him saying that was the hardest punch he been hit with, but it being the one that hurt him the most, which he did not see coming.

He said Manny was the biggest puncher hes been in with, which ties in with the fact of Mosley running most of the fight, a thing i thought i would never see.

Comment

dude nobody is discrediting Pac....this is about Shane...

how was that the hardest punch ever but you still managed to get up and run? Id think if it was that hard you would be dazed and confused...not consiously aware....He landed harder punches on Cotto's chin who doesnt have a better chin than Mosley
          Didnt you see how slowly SSM got up, he was dazed and confused and embarassed considering everything he said before the fight.

If he got up straight away he would have been like berbick against Tyson.
          Cotto has a hard chin as well and look how stricken he was with one punch, are you for real? Margarito with the plasters punches didnt have the effect Pacs punches did?

Ask Hatton if Pacs punch that ko'ed himwas the hardest?
          Last edited by hugh grant; 05-11-2011, 11:02 AM.

Comment

i thought vernon almost killed shane when he hit him with that uppercut back then

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
              Oh course its hate, your not believing the guy when hes being hit with the punches, which discredit Manny. How on earth you think you can give your own opinion on the matter, is beyond me.

I dont recall him saying that was the hardest punch he been hit with, but it being the one that hurt him the most, which he did not see coming.

He said Manny was the biggest puncher hes been in with, which ties in with the fact of Mosley running most of the fight, a thing i thought i would never see.
              he said it was the hardest hes ever been hit

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                MAYBE ITS THE CURL, SHANE HAD A BETTER CHIN WHEN HE HAD THE LOW CUT WIT THE WAVES....

from confidence to confusion...

Comment

Jin hit that foo the hardest

Comment

from confidence to confusion...
                    What is the point of this thread, that you think Mosley is lying or that he no longer knows what's going on? Also, does anyone have the Exact Quote?

Comment

Looking at his face after he was knockdown answers the question.

Comment

Working...
                      X