Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pac's knockdown on Mosley really the "hardest" Shane has ever been hit with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had this convo with a few of my relatives who are huge boxing fans as well. We pretty much agreed that Manny was the hardest puncher Shane has faced for the simple fact that no one make his retreat and scared to fire off the way Manny did.

To top it off, Shane hinted at it, and finally came out and said it, confirming our opinion on this.

I mean if Shane said this, why would he lie? I doubt Arum will be promoting him again, due to his lousy performance, so what would shane have to gain.

Also chop chop corley said people in his locker room all heard Shane said this, so again he wasn't just saying that to win some type of brownie points.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      People are forgetting how badly Vernon hurt Shane. It is still fresh on my memory. Shane still hasn't looked that hurt till this day imo. But you know, I think boxers say things at the heat of the moment. And Pac's fans will believe anything that has to do with anything positive for their favorite boxer.

Like we can't have our own opinion about who hurt Mosley worse, but they can tell Floyd he's wrong about saying Burton has been the toughest fight he's been in. They say it's Castillo but Floyd says it's Burton. They call him a liar and they say their opinions on who was his toughest fight, like they were the one's in there with them. You know but they turn around and talk crap about you having your own opinion on Shane lying about being hit the hardest by Pacquiao.
      yeah just like they can tell us ****rito was the hardest pac had ever been hit and is the reason he didnt wanna fight at 154 anymore lol

Comment

And yes, Pacquiao is the hardest hitting WW since Tito Trinidad.

I have never seen Shane look like that after a KD, even in the Vernon Forrest fights.

Comment

*****s are so funny. trying to discredit everything Pac has done even the punches, the opponents, the weight etc etc.

look at him right now, Pac is on top of boxing world, richest boxer right now, p4p number 1. 8 division champion, most popular boxer..
          Pac hits harder than anyone in the welterweight. Shane said it was the hardest punch he ever gotten and you *****s saying Shane was probably lying. thats ****ed up!

Comment

yep, and forrest wasn't/isn't suppossed to be able to hit enough to give mosley a concussion, still happened

and vargas, dlh, cotto regardless of ko% is plain to see dont hit as hard as pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
              yeah just like they can tell us ****rito was the hardest pac had ever been hit and is the reason he didnt wanna fight at 154 anymore lol
              If Manny said that, why would I argue (as if I were the one taking those shots).

I remember hearing that, and the thing to remember is Margarito is a pretty good body puncher, and was the largest guy Manny has been in the ring with. It's not a reach to think Margarito was the hardest puncher Manny has been in the ring with, especially when you look at how he almost got dropped, and got on his bike to finish the round.

Comment

Pac's "neck punch" on Shane could of hurt cause I recall him mentioning that Floyd hurt his neck

Comment

Old man Shane, just isn't prime anymore. I"m sure the punishment he could withstand back in his prime years was more than he can take now.

I'd take that statement with a grain of salt.
                  Last edited by p4p-champ; 05-11-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -top rank- View Post
                    if manny said that, why would i argue (as if i were the one taking those shots).

I remember hearing that, and the thing to remember is margarito is a pretty good body puncher, and was the largest guy manny has been in the ring with. It's not a reach to think margarito was the hardest puncher manny has been in the ring with, especially when you look at how he almost got dropped, and got on his bike to finish the round.
                    yeah but claiming that marg was his hardest fight is kind of crazy but yall got it

Comment

It was a flash knockdown. That was not the hardest Shanes ever been hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X