Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Pac's knockdown on Mosley really the "hardest" Shane has ever been hit with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    a left on the side of the neck/shoulder?

It wasnt even on his chin
    Are u ****in blind??on the neck the **** you on?

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
      1-2-3, Chin-Chin-Chinese...observe:

Chin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chin

Chinese (JUST KIDDING, No racial!)

LOL do you have a gif of Shane's facial expression while he was down? It was funny and sad because I like Shane.

Comment

pics says it all

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          a left on the side of the neck/shoulder?

It wasnt even on his chin
          People are forgetting how badly Vernon hurt Shane. It is still fresh on my memory. Shane still hasn't looked that hurt till this day imo. But you know, I think boxers say things at the heat of the moment. And Pac's fans will believe anything that has to do with anything positive for their favorite boxer.

Like we can't have our own opinion about who hurt Mosley worse, but they can tell Floyd he's wrong about saying Burton has been the toughest fight he's been in. They say it's Castillo but Floyd says it's Burton. They call him a liar and they say their opinions on who was his toughest fight, like they were the one's in there with them. You know but they turn around and talk crap about you having your own opinion on Shane lying about being hit the hardest by Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            LOL do you have a gif of Shane's facial expression while he was down? It was funny and sad because I like Shane.
            I don't have any gifs of the fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Shane didn't see it coming. He had the " WTF just hit me " look on his face while he was on a side plank position on the canvass. It wasn't the HARDEST punch per se but it was one of the BEST punches that Shane ever been hit with.
              **** was hilarious. The look on his face said 'what the hell are all these people doing in my bedroom?'

He clearly got hit clean on the mouth/chin and had no idea the punch was coming. Same thing happened to Cotto.

Comment

I thought it was more of a shot that was high on the jaw and around the ear area then glanced off towards the neck.

What Mosley was doing didn't help either. He was bending down and looking away.

Comment

Mosley has a better chin than Marg? What do you base that on?

and you could see the severity of the shot in Mosley's reaction. However, that shot didn't look as hard, but the effects of it were visible.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    People are forgetting how badly Vernon hurt Shane. It is still fresh on my memory. Shane still hasn't looked that hurt till this day imo. But you know, I think boxers say things at the heat of the moment. And Pac's fans will believe anything that has to do with anything positive for their favorite boxer.

Like we can't have our own opinion about who hurt Mosley worse, but they can tell Floyd he's wrong about saying Burton has been the toughest fight he's been in. They say it's Castillo but Floyd says it's Burton. They call him a liar and they say their opinions on who was his toughest fight, like they were the one's in there with them. You know but they turn around and talk crap about you having your own opinion on Shane lying about being hit the hardest by Pacquiao.
                    I thought Vernon hit him much harder and hurt him more. Mosley was merely sucking of Pac by stating that, as if he didn't sukk him off enough throughout the whole fight with his tapping of the gloves. Still, he based that statement on his unwillingness to fight, as a result of Pac's devastating power.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      **** was hilarious. The look on his face said 'what the hell are all these people doing in my bedroom?'

He clearly got hit clean on the mouth/chin and had no idea the punch was coming. Same thing happened to Cotto.
                      it was funny but tough to watch because Shane is a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X