No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    He can come in at any weight below 144 and like I said if they're smart they come in like they normally do in fights and not bulk marquez up like he did against floyd because Pac will still be the same size as him anyway. He can't afford to sacrifice the speed that he has right now for strength.
    or just come in at 140 ...after all,pac came in at 144 against marg when it was a jr middleweight fight...marquez should do the same

Comment

LOL, Marquez 1 Goldenboy 0

LOL, Yah lets see Alvarez squeeze his Ass down to 144lbs, this **** is too Funny folks. How Does Goldie Match that offer? ha ha ha !...

Comment

War Pacman and Marquez!

Comment

Anyone actually think Marquez is going to be Knocked out? He's a significantly smaller man than Pacquiao's previous opponents. Given the fact that Pacquiao has improved so much more, ko is imminent. This is Marquez's death wish.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            Why November? Surely they can do it sooner.
            This. But Marquez wants his pointless 'tuneup' against Diaz. Don't see why they can't just make it in August. That gives Pac a full month to rest and take care of politics back home before training camp starts. He took only 66 total punches from Shane and looked like he went for a light jog not a championship fight, I bet he had harder sparring sessions than that. Guess the media tour would take up a lot of his time though.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
              So Juan Manuel Marquez accepted a @$$ beating by Manny Pacquiao. This fight doesn't go past 6 rounds. He might get Ricky Hatton knocked out. He already has a glass jaw. Too much weight for him to carry.
              Marquez has a glass jaw? that's news to me.

Comment

Not really a fan of this fight over 140. But oh well. Marquez will still give him something to think about but I can't see past another fairly convincing/easy win for Pac.

Comment

Arum just won't stop. He continues having Pac fight who Floyd had already fought in attempt to make Pac look better than May, since he failed with Mosley, he is gonna try with Marquez. Another catchweight, I hope Marquez still has it, and can get it done

Comment

Is Pac gonna get criticized for bringing Marquez up to 144 like mayweather did? doubtful we will all just justify it

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                      LOL - ALWAYS GOING TO BE HATERS! The Pacquiao fans and haters will never be happy. They wanted Pacquiao to fight Marquez, here it is and now they're saying Marques is washed up when Pacquiao Kayo's him. They want Pacquiao to face Bradley but people people say he isn't good enough - so he goes for the Ortiz fight. Ortiz gets Kayoed and then people will say he's ducking Bradley...list goes on and on.

And then we have the Floyd fans - FIGHT MARTINEZ!
                      lol pretty much summed it up right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X