Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look for Golden Boy to bring us Mayweather-Marquez II.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      What other offer can the Golden Girls give to Marquez? Seriously.. They cant give Marquez the Pac fight and no other opponent is going to generate that type of dough for Marquez..

This will be the beat down Marquez has asked for.. I never like Floyd bamboozling the public into fighting a bloated lightweight and I am going to stick to my guns and say Pac fighting Marquez above 140 is a shame.. But I know better and understand that boxing is a business and this fight will sell better then big forehead Bradley and Victor the quitter Ortiz..

Atleast Marquez will bring it unlike Shane..
      $5 mil isn't that much, they should match it and throw him in with Ortiz to get him some more exposure.

Comment

welcome to retirement JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          And so it begins.....

Comment

LOL - ALWAYS GOING TO BE HATERS! The Pacquiao fans and haters will never be happy. They wanted Pacquiao to fight Marquez, here it is and now they're saying Marques is washed up when Pacquiao Kayo's him. They want Pacquiao to face Bradley but people people say he isn't good enough - so he goes for the Ortiz fight. Ortiz gets Kayoed and then people will say he's ducking Bradley...list goes on and on.

And then we have the Floyd fans - FIGHT MARTINEZ!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
              $5 mil isn't that much, they should match it and throw him in with Ortiz to get him some more exposure.
              I don't think the money really matters that much with Marquez, I think most of all he just wants another chance to fight a guy who he thinks he already beat twice but got jewed both times.

But hey, it's his deathwish..

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Marquez is fighting a tuneup this summer (David Diaz), so it might be too soon. Perhaps Pac's congressional schedule got in the way.
                Oh yeah, forgot about the Diaz fight.

Comment

Probably this time when Marquez goes down, he won't get up in time. But he won't run.

Comment

Bring it on!

For a catchweight of 144 lbs, anyone know what's the lowest weight Marquez can go come weigh-in time?

Comment

piss drinker stands no chance in hell !!!!! manny is just tooo effing strong at this point !!!!! marquez would have to fight a perfect fight to beat manny and he has already proven he cant do it !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X