Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CholoPino View Post
    Bring it on!

For a catchweight of 144 lbs, anyone know what's the lowest weight Marquez can go come weigh-in time?
    He can come in at any weight below 144 and like I said if they're smart they come in like they normally do in fights and not bulk marquez up like he did against floyd because Pac will still be the same size as him anyway. He can't afford to sacrifice the speed that he has right now for strength.

Comment

Originally posted by CholoPino View Post
      Bring it on!

For a catchweight of 144 lbs, anyone know what's the lowest weight Marquez can go come weigh-in time?

the WW division is 141-147 so JMM can come in between 141-144 for the catchweight.

Comment

my gawd.................

Comment

sometimes when we touch...manny's nutz. What else does a ******* have other than manny and a wapakman doll and dvd. A recording of sometimes when we touch.

Comment

This is unreal.. Pac is officially a joke. Mainly because of Arum, but he has a say in who he fights.

Comment

Nov 12th huhh well let me start booking now!

Comment

this is just pride in part of marquez,,,i don't think he'll be competitive above 140,and if he is that will be a very good showing on his part,he should have just stayed at 135...manny is a smart fighter

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  What other offer can the Golden Girls give to Marquez? Seriously.. They cant give Marquez the Pac fight and no other opponent is going to generate that type of dough for Marquez..

This will be the beat down Marquez has asked for.. I never like Floyd bamboozling the public into fighting a bloated lightweight and I am going to stick to my guns and say Pac fighting Marquez above 140 is a shame.. But I know better and understand that boxing is a business and this fight will sell better then big forehead Bradley and Victor the quitter Ortiz..

Atleast Marquez will bring it unlike Shane..
                  Said it better than I could have

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Why November? Surely they can do it sooner.
                    Marquez has a fight on July mi amigo

Comment

So Juan Manuel Marquez accepted a @$$ beating by Manny Pacquiao. This fight doesn't go past 6 rounds. He might get Ricky Hatton knocked out. He already has a glass jaw. Too much weight for him to carry.

Comment

Working...
                      X