Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another boring fight....it will be a big joke & one sided fight. Pac will beat the zhyte of this guy. Pac no longer the fighter Marquez fought a few years back. Pacquiao doubled his skills since.

Then...people will start booing and blame Arum & Pacquiao again. No win situation everytime Pacquaio wins.
    The good thing, Pacquiao will be able to build his hospital for the poor in the expense of a zhyty fight....then who cares? Poor wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Oh and most of the people saying Marquez is gonna lose in 5 rounds are all Ricans that are just all sour grapes about all the fighters on their Island becoming useless journeymen.
      Bull****.

"Ricans" love Marquez.

WAR MARQUEZ!

Comment

• i'd rather marquez stop pacquiaos streak than mayweather... i wonder if he can compete @ this weight..unlike all you "experts" who know exactly whats gonna happen.

Comment

• I would rather see a Pacquiao vs JMM fight over a Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight after seeing what slick African-Americans fight. These so called slick Black fighters ever do is run around, clam up and clinch all day long. They do not bring action back to the sport. No wonder people are watching more MMA....

Comment

• They should meet at 142

In order for fight to be more even Pac needs to come down further in weight. Also, for those talking about slick African American boxers that only counts when you're young not 40. Of course Pac could have fought a young Zaheer Rahim which would qualify as a young slick African American fighter and the lineal champ not Morales at the time and he declined. Casamayor was a slick black cuban boxer and lineal champ at the time and Pac declined. Mosley @ 40!!! Sign me up.........lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
              I have to give it to you, you're a Pachater in the highest order. Marquez is Floyd's leftover? LMAO

He failed against Mosley? That one was more one-sided than the Floyd fight... smh

and you would rather have Marquez fight Pacquiao for his belt at 147 rather than fight at 144 catchweight?

Are you ******ed? Or just a plain *****?
              Everyone wants Mayweather to fight Marquez' leftovers

Comment

• Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
                i'd rather marquez stop pacquiaos streak than mayweather... i wonder if he can compete @ this weight..unlike all you "experts" who know exactly whats gonna happen.
                No, he cannot, 138'ish at the official weigh-in, would be perfect.

Comment

Working...
                X