No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

WBA/WBO lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez has announced that he accepted a revised offer to face WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao on November 12 in Las Vegas. Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, had advised BoxingScene.com that he sent the revised offer to Marquez on Monday morning. The offer presents Marquez with some very lucrative terms, including a $5 million dollar guarantee.

[Click Here To Read More]

Get on with it, then.

Comment

Bring that shiet! War Pacman!

Comment

Why November? Surely they can do it sooner.

Comment

I was interested in this fight a few years back. Now that Marquez is slower and has showed that he isn't that great over 140lbs i'm not that interested. I would like to see Pac fight Bradley or Ortiz. I watch the Pac vs Marquez 1 & 2 fights a lot. Part 3 at this point in Marquez career just doesn't excite me. Maybe my mind will change when the fight gets closer.

Comment

What other offer can the Golden Girls give to Marquez? Seriously.. They cant give Marquez the Pac fight and no other opponent is going to generate that type of dough for Marquez..

This will be the beat down Marquez has asked for.. I never like Floyd bamboozling the public into fighting a bloated lightweight and I am going to stick to my guns and say Pac fighting Marquez above 140 is a shame.. But I know better and understand that boxing is a business and this fight will sell better then big forehead Bradley and Victor the quitter Ortiz..

Atleast Marquez will bring it unlike Shane..

Comment

And so it begins.....

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Marquez is fighting a tuneup this summer (David Diaz), so it might be too soon. Perhaps Pac's congressional schedule got in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  True, considering Shane never fought back im sure they can put Marquez vs. Pac on for this Saturday and give folks who bought Shane vs. Pac the fight for free to make up for Shanes poor performance..

Comment

Yes!!!!! Let's get it on!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X