Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it was PBF in there that night, could he have kept Margito off him like Manny did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
    I dunno, Pacquiao fans talk about Mayweather 24/7, they talk about his penis, him having a vagina sometimes, so is it only wrong when someone questions Mannys man hood?
    find a single post of mine talking about any sexual part or inclination of any fighter

in fact, i've said plenty of times that i'm not a pacquiao fan, nor a juanma fan, yet people assume that because i'm a rican and say that floyd duked some people, i'm a pac fan by default

that in itself shows how obsessed floyd fans are with pacquiao and vice versa. still, talking about another man's penis size is pretty damn gay if you ass me, especially when he even has the nerve to say "hop on"

fucking queer

Comment

• Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Arum knows this...

3 big fights = one superfight

That has been the strategy FROM DAY ONE...!!

People just can't spot GAME..

Why put Manny in with Floyd when you don't have too???

Floyd would embarrass Manny....
      arum....Roach...Ariza...and the Filipines.

Why do that when Mayweather is called a coward and a chicken by the sports Media.

Arum never intended to put Margarito or Manny in there w/Mayweather.

Bob isn't going to make a fool of himself...not when he has everybody thinking Floyd is a coward.

The only way Bob beats Floyd is IN THE MEDIA..
      If thats the case, then he's a super smart business man, is it wrong for the sport and the fans? YES, but at-lest I know the truth now, never thought of it that way.

Comment

Arum knows this:

3 big fights = one superfight

That has been the strategy FROM DAY ONE...!!

People just can't spot GAME..

Why put Manny in with Floyd when you don't have to???

Floyd would embarrass Manny....
        arum....Roach...Ariza...and the Filipines.

Why do that when Mayweather is called a coward and a chicken by the sports Media.

Arum never intended to put Margarito or Manny in there w/Mayweather.

Bob isn't going to make a fool of himself...not when he has everybody thinking Floyd is a coward.

The only way Bob beats Floyd is IN THE MEDIA..
        Point blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          If thats the case, then he's a super smart business man, is it wrong for the sport and the fans? YES, but at-lest I know the truth now, never thought of it that way.
          Yep, u don't make as much money as Arum has without having a hell of a business mind. Dude is a scum bag/weasel/big fight killing/absolute peice of s**t, but I'm not even going to hate on his business sense, dude knows how make money plain and simple. He's the old white guy version of a hustler.

Comment

• Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            why are you talking about another man's penis? how do you know his penis size? are you a ****?

no wonder you don't follow boxing well enough to know that styles makes fights
            Woa there hypocrite...

You Pac fans say Floyd doesn't have balls....ALL THE TIME..

If it's OK to talk about Floyd's lack of balls then it's OK to talk about Manny's lack of dick...........LOL..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
              Yep, u don't make as much money as Arum has without having a hell of a business mind. Dude is a scum bag/weasel/big fight killing/absolute peice of s**t, but I'm not even going to hate on his business sense, dude knows how make money plain and simple. He's the old white guy version of a hustler.
              Lol, with all of this being said, it's also a nearly 0% chance of Pacquiao moving up in weight to fight Sergio Martinez, it would defeat the purpose of Arums game plan, especially with Sergio being to dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Point blank.
                Thank you kinfolk..

Comment

Thank you kinfolk..
                  No, you're spot on. The fans only get to know the surface of the game through the media. Not what's behind the scenes playing out.

A bit of critical thinking lifts the veil and sheds some light on the issue.

Comment

• Slow+No Defense+Coming forward = Tailor made style for Floyd.

Thats all you need to know

/End tread

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Floyd would load up with shots from in close, I could see a stoppage too.
                      I doubt it......Margarito is a stronger younger Dela Hoya. Floyd barely escaped Oscar with a Split Decision , thanks to Oscars bad stamina, Margarito's strong point.

Comment

Working...
                      X