Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Anyone feel Manny was getting a little frustrated in the second half of the fight?

He was ****ing his gloves together constantly.
    A lot of people don't recognize it now out of anger, but Bradley had Manny's speed down by the end of that fight. It looked a lot like the frustration Pac had against Marquez in the third fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Anyone feel Manny was getting a little frustrated in the second half of the fight?

Yes very clear he was getting disappointed.

Yet he seemed as if worried about Tim's head or maybe just showing his age, coz at rd 7 onwards he appeared slower.

Comment

• I dont really know any idea how to improve it, what are the requirements to be a judge anyway? Open score cards, add additional judges. its really gettin worst and worst, im a big fan of jmm too and I dont have problem last nov because it could really gone either way, but this? omg..

Comment

• The 2nd fight it gets harder for Manny

But who's dumb enough to actually watch the rematch? Sheep i tell ya

Comment

• Originally posted by I love you, mom
            Pacquiao beat Timmy up.

I had it 118-110 Pacquiao.

This is by far the biggest high-profile fight robbery I have ever witnessed.

Arum cashed Pacquiao out.
            Because you are new to this sport
            Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Agreed.
            Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Pacquiao is still #1.

He clearly won the fight with Bradley - I scored it 119-109.

And of course he's ahead of the wifebeater.
            Manny never was #1, even when he was ranked there.

Sure isn't going to be now either.

Comment

• Anyone feel Manny was getting a little frustrated in the second half of the fight?

imo, he's ****in those because he was constantly telling bradley to come and fight, and he was ****in them when bradley was just running away, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                Yes very clear he was getting disappointed.

Yet he seemed as if worried about Tim's head or maybe just showing his age, coz at rd 7 onwards he appeared slower.
                Think he was getting a little tired.

Although he did land a lot on Bradley he also missed quite a lot aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                  Have everyone watching vote on a poll right after the fight that is open for 5 minutes. No scores just what guy did you think won.

I know its awful, but it is better than what they're doing now.
                  Having a poll of current/former boxers (amateur and professional), or the judges being boxers themselves could be very interesting. Having the poll being public could turn the judging into a big popularity contest, which would continue to protect the bigger-named fighters like they are now.

I think there needs to be a better way of screening potential judges, knowing their past history and who they're associated with. If you got a judge for a TR fight that is/has been closely associated with Arum, then su****ions should be raised.

Comment

• Pacquiaos not getting enough credit for dominating a prime a class champ in bradley
                    may got all the credit in the world for going life and death with a shot to **** cotto lol

im really just never coming back on this forum its ridiculous

Comment

• I thought my TV was ****ed up when I heard the decision

Comment

Working...
                      X