Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring magazine should drop Pacquiao a few places, when he lost against Marquez they followed the official decision not taking note of the fact that the fight was a robbery. In the interest of fairness they should do the same thing now, ie. following the official decision despite it being a robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Oh, I didn't know I had ignored your bet....I bet a good amount of my points on Tim to win. I agree, I would rather him take the loss than a win in this fashion personally.

It was more of a joke because of all the stuff I had talked and Tim got the nod, there were a lot people saying Tim wouldn't make it out of the 4th round....I couldn't let those guys off the hook....about 80% were all alt accounts anyways but still
      all good then.

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        The fight was close thats what experts said, on the forums you will get people on both sides.

The interesting part is that computerbox had Manny wining a comfortble UD over marquez and the judges gave manny the win.
        In the bradley fight computerbox had it as a shootout with manny dominating 11 out of 12 rounds, yet he lost.

WTF
        there is nothing interesting about compubox. there has been many decision where the guy that landed more punches lost

Fight wasnt close Marquez was the clear winner

in overwhelming number of fans, reporters, professional boxers screamed robbery and had Marquez the clear winner

but the judges had pac winning and of course they are never wrong. so the only opinions on yesterday fight that matter are the judges. and they had bradley winning

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          Yes u are probably right. But I really think much more will buy the rematch.
          If nobody supported Top Rank, we could stop this. I honestly think Pac should retire, and not do the rematch. He's just going to get robbed again.

Comment

• Brian Kenny is just towing the company line, he's been a Bob Arum guy all along. He went after Mayweather and he made the Bradley fight close for the rematch. The only person who benefits from his words and past actions is BOB ARUM.

Comment

• less than a mil

Comment

• Pacquiao is still #1.

He clearly won the fight with Bradley - I scored it 119-109.

And of course he's ahead of the wifebeater.

Comment

• These commissions need to know who the **** they're throwing in there. Jerry Roth had it right, but when I saw that he scored Rios over Abril, I got worried. ****'s ****ed up. These damn promoters are also ruining the ****in sport, Boxing isn't dead nor is it dying, but it's a really ****ty position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Yeah 116-112 was absurd but it's not taking away that fight was close last night was not. I don't understand how the judges scorecards in that fight should have any bearing on this one? It's a diff fight diff fighter diff night. To lose a fight by 3 rounds and have the judges end up giving it to you is ridiculous! And he was close to being KD on numerous occasions hence why he held on. I haven't been that shocked at a scorecard since in a big fight since Lewis Vs Holyfield
                    The scorecards in that fight(JMM Pac 3)are relevant because that fight was close but yet the wide margins on the cards...That was not fair,you saying Lewis vs Holyfield was a shocking scorecard..Yet I felt JMM Pac 3 was a shocking scorecard..One thing I can say about this fight,was that the judges were consistent in the way they saw the fight..115=113 across the broad..Like I said I'm not up in arms(the same way I was not up in arms about the JMM fight)because imo it was a close fight..I thought Pac won this one,I thought JMM won the last one...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2120 View Post
                      there is nothing interesting about compubox. there has been many decision where the guy that landed more punches lost

Fight wasnt close Marquez was the clear winnerin overwhelming number of fans, reporters, professional boxers screamed robbery and had Marquez the clear winner

but the judges had pac winning and of course they are never wrong. so the only opinions on yesterday fight that matter are the judges. and they had bradley winning
                      lol, we saw the fights too mofo..even the people who had jmm winning had it close becuse it was close.....last night's fight was not..

it does'nt matter how many times you scream robbery, it wont make it a fact..the bradley win on the other hand was just ridiculous...

Comment

Working...
                      X