Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
    The only way your theory is the right theory is if Arum believes Floyd won't fight Mannie at the top of his game. In that case, it may be possible he trying to build an in house rivalry that will make money. But, your theory that Arum believes Floyd would embarrass Pac is unreasonable.

So, we watch and see.

Is it really? Especially since a 39 year old LW already did it last November.

Anyway only time will tell and like I said, Mayweather vs Pac will be Pac's last fight. Bob (who's been making fights for decades) will cash out on Pac's final fight which will be vs Mayweather.

Comment

• Anyone feel Manny was getting a little frustrated in the second half of the fight?

He was banging his gloves together constantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I did. I thought he was fatigued--he began showing signs around round seven. I was impressed by Manny's craftiness, actually. His ring experience really showed last night. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that along with showing experience he also showed his age.
        I think he has 2 more good fights left of him. But IMO he should retire.

Comment

• marquez was robbed worse than pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Anyone feel Manny was getting a little frustrated in the second half of the fight?

A lot of people don't recognize it now out of anger, but Bradley had Manny's speed down by the end of that fight. It looked a lot like the frustration Pac had against Marquez in the third fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Anyone feel Manny was getting a little frustrated in the second half of the fight?

Yes very clear he was getting disappointed.

Yet he seemed as if worried about Tim's head or maybe just showing his age, coz at rd 7 onwards he appeared slower.

Comment

• I dont really know any idea how to improve it, what are the requirements to be a judge anyway? Open score cards, add additional judges. its really gettin worst and worst, im a big fan of jmm too and I dont have problem last nov because it could really gone either way, but this? omg..

Comment

• The 2nd fight it gets harder for Manny

But who's dumb enough to actually watch the rematch? Sheep i tell ya

Comment

• Originally posted by I love you, mom
                    Pacquiao beat Timmy up.

I had it 118-110 Pacquiao.

This is by far the biggest high-profile fight robbery I have ever witnessed.

Arum cashed Pacquiao out.
                    Because you are new to this sport
                    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Agreed.
                    Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Pacquiao is still #1.

He clearly won the fight with Bradley - I scored it 119-109.

And of course he's ahead of the wifebeater.
                    Manny never was #1, even when he was ranked there.

Sure isn't going to be now either.

Comment

• Anyone feel Manny was getting a little frustrated in the second half of the fight?

imo, he's bangin those because he was constantly telling bradley to come and fight, and he was bangin them when bradley was just running away, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X