Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing is it's just so hard to give any of the close rounds to Bradley because he was out-thrown, Pac landed cleaner punches and the more hurtful punches.

And Bradley only won 2 or 3 rounds decisively.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 06-10-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
      to me, watching from afar in a loud room with a few beers in me i thought Tim took those last 3 rds as Pac basically just stared at him. What was he thinking????? D
      I agree, pac was just looking at him while while timmy double/triple jabs. Even if those punches were landing on gloves, those punches will give an impression that bradley was on top of the situation. Pac basically gave away the championship rounds like he was tired or was having cramps.

Comment

• To reiterate what I said...I didnt see Mannys head knock back once, or was he ever removed from his boxing stance. He did a good job of blocking Bradleys punches with a high gaurd, Bradley at best, landed a bunch of flicker jabs to Mannys forearms.

I guess I'll to watch it in super slow motion like these judges did to try to understand how they scored it.

Comment

• He definitely wasn't in his best shape, and once Bradley got an idea of how to handle the speed Pacquiao looked the same as he did against Mosley and Marquez. Wasn't surprised by that though, I was surprised Bradley took so long to adjust.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            I agree, pac was just looking at him while while timmy double/triple jabs. Even if those punches were landing on gloves, those punches will give an impression that bradley was on top of the situation. Pac basically gave away the championship rounds like he was tired or was having cramps.
            I agree.

He definitely gave away the last 3 rounds IMO.

This fight kind of reminds me of Oscar-Trinidad although I thought Pacquaio won this fight more clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              Pacquiao out landed him almost 2:1
              I don't trust punch stats bro.

Comment

• Arum is truely the God of boxing....

Comment

• Originally posted by slackblick View Post
                  He got people to forget about the marquez fight and now he doesn't have to fight floyd. that little ***** won even in defeat. people wanna blame arum but pac was in on it just like arum!
                  of course he was, payed by arum to lose

Comment

• in round 10 when pacquiao was gassed and his guard weakened, bradley got a good amount of shots in through the guard of pacquiao

Comment

• Round 2 could have gone either way, as could 8. The only rounds I gave Bradley for sure were 10 and 12.

Pac controlled most of the fight, timed Bradley's crappy 'movement', landed the good punches, hurt him several times...it was an easy fight to score. I don't understand why anyone expected Bradley to outbox Manny, Bradley is a pressure fighter with little boxing skill. I fully expected Manny to win the trades, be the better boxer, land the harder punches; he did all of what I expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X