Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea how Bradley could've conceivably gotten that decision, Pacquiao won the fight. I mean Bradley himself didn't think he won.

Comment

• Might have to watch the fight in slo-mo.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Oh yeah, agreed. I've seen nothing like that.

Yeah, like I said I think Pac won the fight clearly but watching it again it was closer than I thought. Bradley did a good job.

And I couldn't agree more with your comment on him taking too long to adjust, he really did.

I think in Round 10 he had his timing down and won the last 3. But, it was way too little and way too late.
        Which bodes well for him in the rematch, he might actually make it closer than it was in this fight. Watch, he'll actually win the rematch and this time he will get screwed. TRILOGY TIME!

Has there ever been a trilogy built completely off robberies?

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          I thought Bradley won the last three rounds, I haven't watched the replay yet but I don't think any replay will change my opinion that Bradley won.

I also think he took those rds and at least round 1 and possibly round two or three. So i personally feel it was close. I'll reserve final judgement after someone here ups the 720 rip.

Manny was like a deer in the headlights in rds 10,11 and 12 and that's a shame because he had Bradley in deep water in the mid rds. Looked to me like Bradley got a good second wind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
            118-110 to Pacquiao.

How did Primetime score it?
            Primetime had it 116-112.

I had it 117-111 you could five Bradley 4 rounds max but that's being generous.

Comment

• Pacquiao was on his way to a shutout. Bradley won 1 round and 2 were even that could have gone either way. The rest was all Pacquiao. Worst decision I have ever seen in my life.

Comment

• I think his best punch came at the end of either the 5th or 6th rounds when he caught Pacquiao right at the bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                  I think Pacquaio put in his best technical performance in a couple of years. He was outboxing the supposed superior boxer in there and outclassed a young, in his prime world class opponent.
                  You think so? I respect your opinion, silencers but I think Bradley won the fight. I maybe wrong though because I was drunk while watching the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I went through a lot of different reactions after that decision. First I was just shocked, completely baffled in a way I don't think I ever have been after a fight. Then I was kind of amused, realizing that Manny freaking Pacquiao got robbed against Tim Bradley, and knowing Arum had planned this. Now, I'm pretty much enraged. I seriously could not be angrier, and am considering walking away from the sport for a while. Anyone with a brain knows exactly what happened here. Tim Bradley has been telling us for weeks now. Arum wanted a rematch, and he is getting one by way of the most heinous big fight robbery I can think of. There is not one robbery in a big fight I can think of that compares to this.

If we didn't know before, we know now. Bob Arum is trying his absolute hardest to completely destroy the credibility of this sport and turn it into professional wrestling. F*** him, f*** Top Rank, and for at least a couple of days f*** this sport.

Comment

• If he did Manny had a strong neck, and core.

Comment

Working...
                      X