Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Not 12. No way 12, Bradley had a decent round but Pacquiao was on his ass and his punches were definitely hurting more.
    I actually thought Bradley won round 12.

Not decisively but I gave him him. Thought he did the better work that round.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      eventhough i thought pac clearly won..to me he doesn't look like the same fighter from 2009 or 2010...his foot movement and reflexes isn't as great as it used to be. also, it didn't seem like he had that killer instinct like he had before..i mean he had bradley hurt and bradley was out of it for part of the fight and pac didn't try to finish him off. i think it might be safe to say that pac is past his prime at this point or wasn't at 100% fighting shape..or just a combination of both. it's still impressive though that pac was still able to in my eyes beat a guy like bradley despite not being in his prime.
      yeah I think its safe to say we will never see the Pacquiao who threw 80-100 punches a round. But this Pacquiao still completely outclassed Bradley

Comment

• I had pac winning by 7 rds to 5 rds for Bradley. At best it could have been a draw Bradley. Some people on here are only giving Bradley 2 rnds and yet they have the nerve to talk about bad judging lol

If you only gave Bradley 2 rds then you are a f**king disgrace. I can only think people are easily influenced by poor HBO commentary. I've heard HBO commentary was bad, I didn't watch HBO but I watched it on Primetime and I thought it was very pro pac. Even if pac landed a grazing blow they went crazy. If Bradley landed a clean shot it wouldn't get mentioned.

No Bias here, I had pac winning but I thought he looked gassed after the 8th rd and allowed Bradley back into the fight. Bradley getting too much hate though in my opinion, he doesn't deserve the win but doesn't deserve the hate either. He came to fight and did better than I thought he would.

Comment

• Who'd buy the rematch PPV?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I think both Chavez-Whitaker and Pastrano-Johnson were clearer robberies.

But, Pac won the fight last night and you really can't even argue that Bradley won.

Have you rewatched it?
            Clearer, but I'm not just talking as far as rounds won but just the fact that I've never seen the huge draw get robbed against someone who casual fans have never heard of. This is the most baffling decision I've ever seen.

The fight wasn't the 11-1 blowout a lot of people were posting last night, but I think the 10th round was the only clear Bradley round, and he couldn't have won more than 3. He would be doing a good job, and then get hurt, and whatever punches Pacquiao landed from that point on were far more effective and clean than whatever Bradley had landed to that point.

This sucks, because this was actually a pretty good fight IMO. Bradley had the right idea, and he absolutely did not run or fight like a chump. He just took too long to adjust to Pacquiao's speed.

Comment

• Gtfo of here, comparing atg, and close fits to a fight where a man clearly lost, and was made to look like an amateur? Your a moron.

Comment

• I'd be pissed if I was Marquez, knowing he actually deserved a decision against Pac, unlike Bradley.

In a fair world Bradley would give the belt back to Pac, and afterwards Pac would give the belt to Marquez.

Comment

• Pac was in on this whole thing!

He got people to forget about the marquez fight and now he doesn't have to fight floyd. that little ***** won even in defeat. people wanna blame arum but pac was in on it just like arum!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Not 12. No way 12, Bradley had a decent round but Pacquiao was on his ass and his punches were definitely hurting more.

AS i say it's just my perception at the time. I need to rewatch. i thought Manny was a hell of a lot cleaner in the mid rds and Bradley was hitting nothing in those rds.

Comment

• Flawless alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X