Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I'm downloading it now to re-watch it. Like I said, all the people I was watching the fight with were rooting heavily for Pac and were jumping up and down with every little punch he threw. I gave him 3 rounds last night but that could change today. One thing is for sure, Tim wasn't going anywhere and he didn't give it 100% last night. In the rematch, I could see him winning it outright as he did very well at the end of the fight and Pac won rounds by coming on in the last 30 seconds of eery round. Bradley was winning 70% of almost every round until Pac landed a few good punches at the end which turned the round to his favor.
    So the commentators say,I judge a whole rd..Not just the last 30 or 40 secs(not to say you don't)..I was tight at the bias that was being shown on HBO last night,I need to watch the fight again myself tho...

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      from what I see the injury looks pretty legit to me, no question he Rolled his Ankle, not really sure if he didn't that would have made a difference
      Why would anybody question it?

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        oh god...you guys must be this ****** to not see the difference between a close fight and a robbery...
        the rest of the boxing world media, fans, professional boxers must all be ****** for having Marquez a clear winner

whatever the margin in rounds 8 to 4. Marquez was the clear winner as most people saw it. but most people are ****** i guess

but who is not ****** are the three professional judges that scored yesterday fight. because professional judges are never wrong. Just like the Marquez fights and yesterday fight

and those three professional judges had bradley winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
          WTF?

Looks like you need it more.

Everyone's riled up and you're quick to surmise about them being butthurt. At least there's a valid reason for such. Not sure what's your point.

If you really love boxing as a sport you'd be disappointed too, irregardless who you support.

You no different from the TS, kindly eat crow too.
          Cry me a river..Here have another..

Comment

• Yup that was a Bradley round. Pac was just following and pawing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              close round could gone either way
              Tim never had a solid punch in that round, apart from a coupla body punches which I'm surpised that Pac just took coz IMO those are hard shots.

Comment

• Pac was holding Tim a lot too...holding his head down and holding his arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by paclan View Post
                  this is so awkward lol

how are you gonna talk about robberies when the guy you just robbed is sitting next to you.
                  hes not hes taking it like a man unlike jmm

Comment

• I hate it. I have weathered the Bradley hate around here for years, I was fully rooting for him, and I was very happy with the way he stayed in that fight and turned it around a little late. I take absolutely no pleasure in him getting this bullsh** decision though, it's just not fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      from what I see the injury looks pretty legit to me, no question he Rolled his Ankle, not really sure if he didn't that would have made a difference...but I guess we will find out in the Rematch
                      Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Why would anybody question it?

im questioning the extent of his injury. The fact that they were using words like broken & it happened in the 2nd round tells me they were prepared to use that as an excuse to justify a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X