Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tbh he is punching air, we will see come fight night, im not impressed at all with all that karate stuff, lol

Comment

• British journalist? Yeah only ex WBO cruiserweight champion of the world. But okay.

Comment

• he looks good shadowboxing or whatever it is he is doin there, and he looks very very fast and sharp, but we'll see how he looks when he has to land those punches on someone, and stop punches from comin back his way. but Im glad he looks good like this, should make for an entertaining fight

Comment

• NEW (Video) Manny Pacquiao Sparring Looking Super Slow!

Age has finally caught up with the Pacman Look how slowly he is throwing those punches and you can tell he is going full blast.

Also look at the clash of heads during sparring, he will def get cut up when he fights, and when Manny gets cut he focuses so much on the cut and becomes timid

Comment

• He's still fast? But he's clearly lost a ton of speed since Diaz-to-Cotto.

Comment

• Where oh where has Ariza gone? Probably missing his shakes

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                He's still fast? But he's clearly lost a ton of speed since Diaz-to-Cotto.
                Marquez at 38 throws faster combos than that. Pacquiao's footwork is also gone, his legs are heavy and he isn't as mobile. When I watched his older sparring videos he was floating around the ring in and out and throwing some crazy ass counters and rolling under.

If I were Mayweather I would have took the fight and say to myself man Pacquiao is ripe for the picking, his punches are slower, he can't jump in fast or jump out fast enough anymore, Floyd could pick him apart. But Bradley will get to him first. Bradley has every right to be confident you have to give Bradley props for having balls and confidence he knows Pacman is an easy fight.

Comment

• That's Manny in the natural, but just wait until they juice up this imperactive fighter, He will show super once more.

Comment

• If Bradley beats Pacquiao I'm going to laugh.

Comment

• Still a month left.

They need to get Khan in there. Apparently Roach says Khan brings out his speed while he fights to his sparring partners level.

Pac has stopped sparring Khan and Porter who one brings the speed, and other brings the size with fairly decent quality.

I seriously don't know why he keeps getting Rodello, Kavanagh and those other guys who are clearly too weak and slow and Pac just plays with them.

The guys who actually beat Pac up in the ring are the ones who make him improve.

Comment

Working...
                      X