Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley going to the work that body, he's a smart cat.
    Body body body.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Never bet account. Did Treason say I did?
      Why does he keep adding and taking away from the bet?
      I never bet my account with anyone because the only person who asked was some dude who made his account last month
      i read a thread sometime about account betting but i don't know how it went down. not sure if that was treason, could be someone else. no worries tho.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Also... those aren't really good odds. You have Pac 5:1 underdog
      yeah, just trying to get some points from this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
        What has that got to do with his speed being slightly sloer at 147?

Who is Abregu again? Name me 3 fighter he has fought that you have seen without boxrecing.
        Truthfully only seen two fights from Abregu,but Bradley was not slower at 147lb and he totally dominated his opponent at 147lb..I think your seeing what ya want to see,aka your mind is playing tricks on you...

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          did timothy bradley just become muscular?does bradley depend on his strength? how will his muscles slow him down now when he has always been muscular?
          He's not as fast as he could be

He's not as fast as pac

Comment

• Thank you for posting.

Comment

• Just saw the weigh-in ...Bradley looks like he's made of rock. You can definitely see that he worked extremely hard for the fight. Gonna be interesting tomorrow . WAR BRADLEY !!!!!

Comment

• I dont have time to sit here and read all the replies to this thread, but has it crossed anyones damn mind that Paq usually comes in at about 144 for his WW fights, and that three pounds less makes his muscles stand out in relief as opposed to what he looks like at 147? Why cut three more pounds that you dont need to cut!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                  Another thing that Pac will capitalise on, Bradley paws a slow jab to measure at almost every time he gets close. That is asking to get hit VS Pac, who you got to be tight and not give any area to be hit.

Bump this thread tomorrow and we shall see, I may look like a fool, but I am confident.
                  You know this because of all the youthful fighters Pac has fought recently??All of the fighters with great reflexes,he's been in with lately??LOL..

Comment

• Bradley mean mugging Pac pre-fight will be comical when he tastes the power for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      He's not as fast as he could be

He's not as fast as pac
                      why does he have to be as fast as pacquiao?did you already forget about marquez?

Comment

Working...
                      X