Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I used to feel like they'd never give Bradley a fair shake. But not no more. I now believe Arum gave Bradley this fight on the secret hope that he wins. Because then Arum can make the rematch, have Bradley be the only welterweight to beat him. Then boom, an automatic superstar. Black, undefeated American fighter. Bring on Floyd, Bradley will fight him for far less than Pacman would, boom lining the old geazer's pocket, win or lose.
    You need to wake up from your dream sorry, Bradley would always be Bradley, beating Pacquiao twice is never going to change that, People think Bradley beating Pac is his way to super stardom but nah, How many names (Especially African American boxers expect Mayweather) do we need to list who have beaten the name guys only to gone on to do zero in terms of fame?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      You need to wake up from your dream sorry, Bradley would always be Bradley, beating Pacquiao twice is never going to change that, People think Bradley beating Pac is his way to super stardom but nah, How many names (Especially African American boxers expect Mayweather) do we need to list who have beaten the name guys only to gone on to do zero in terms of fame?
      What you need to do is breath, Bradley beats Pacman the world will demand Floyd, star or not.

Comment

the world will demand Floyd, star or not.
        Since when does that matter?

Comment

I didn't refer to draw power. But if Bradley beats Pacman, he'll accept far less than Pacman would to fight Floyd. Meaning more money for bob.
          How is that more money for Arum? Floyd aint offering Bradley $40m... I don't even know if he'll offer him $5m.

Comment

• I really don't believe he getting that money. Bob Arum does it again hustles that ma. I swear I thought the "ALI Act" was passed to stop this type of ****.

I mean a guarantee is what your written to get in any situation but a bonus is something different if expectations are met

Comment

• Or Diaz.........

Good post. Or Diaz for that matter. Diaz gave him loads of trouble in the first fight and had him hurt several times. Manny would have KO'ed him early! PERIOD. The Margarito fight and the Clottey fight are the two most impressive feats of stamina and toughness I've seen in a long time. He is an all-time great because of the risks he takes and who he has fought up to this point. Saturday will be no different; I'll bet all my points that Manny will win impressively. We need to get rid of all these bogus fans for one guy or the other. It seems as if noone posts honesty on here. Everyone wants to be smarter than what they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Actually i thought (if you listen closely) he said it offers no protection. Technically this is true. When you start getting under 5% body fat, the essential fat around the organs starts melting off too and makes you more susceptible to internal injury from trauma. They should target Tim's body. Depends though, on fight night he may be 5% and over. When you start getting to 3% it can make you fatigued and you get sick easier.
                I didn't hear that at all.............

Comment

What you need to do is breath, Bradley beats Pacman the world will demand Floyd, star or not.
                  They can demand it all they want, With Arum around they are getting Bradley-Pacquiao IIII

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    $26mil for less than an hour of work...insane
                    Now you're a standup poster from what I recall. I understand what you're trying to say, but you know the work has been put in the last 8 weeks every day bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      Now you're a standup poster from what I recall. I understand what you're trying to say, but you know the work has been put in the last 8 weeks every day bro....
                      26 Million for 10 years worth of work is insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X