Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    142lbs

Why do people keep asking this question?
    i keep asking because i wanted to know.why are you already trying to make excuses in case manny doesn't win?

Comment

• easily, one of the best fighters of all time let alone Welterweight

Comment

• Ive have always leaned more to fighters who make weight and are cut but dont look too musclely and weigh more just like pac its more natural which means more power and endurance

body builder vs mountain climber

mountain climber is going to last longer

Comment

• I really don't see why people think Tim will win this fight.

He's just a horrible matchup for Pac.

Tim doesn't have 1 punch power if he's down on the scorecards going into the 12 round.

In order for Tim to win, he will have to win each and every round.

If he gets behind, he will be forced to exchange with Pac more which will lead to his downfall even more.

I just don't see Bradley winning this.

Comment

• PAC can stack his wrap infront of Diaz and there's nothing they can do about it because it's legal . The commissions is going to tell Diaz to stop fussing and wrap Bradley hand the same way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              I don't imagine anything bro,Timmy was fast in that fight,but outclassed a fighter who was suppose to be a power puncher..I thought Timmy was trying to make a statement in that fight by going toe to toe with Abrgue(in a sense)..I really did not see a difference in that fight,but hey Abregu was aslow as a snail..Maybe that made Bradley look faster then he was..LOL..
              Watc Bradley VS Peterson, he was quite fast there. His jab was solid with speed. He landed lots of snappy shots.

Abregu I haven't seen much of, but yeah he is a slow nobody with a high KO ratio because he fights bums like other Aregentinians. They have power but the record makes it look better than it is. Heck I don't even know if he is Argentinian.

Comment

• Hope bradley does it

Comment

• Thanks for that. Bradley looks like a monster, Pac looks good but not as ripped as he normally is.

Comment

• Where my *******s at?

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      Bradley is wound up way too tight. He's going down early.
                      Once he is in the ring, he'll be taxing that ass and Roach will be struggling to help Pac out.

Comment

Working...
                      X