Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
    I can't let you guys know how serious we are about people asking for streams for this fight. We are PERMABANNING people who ask or give stream links.
    YOU are a GOD.

Thank you. These leeches that suddenly care about boxing when Pacquiao/Mayweather fight are useless.

Comment

• yes victor would beat "headbutt" bradley but i dont need to go into details IF ortiz landed the same shot holt did, victoria woulda gone in for the kill

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
        YOU are a GOD.

Thank you. These leeches that suddenly care about boxing when Pacquiao/Mayweather fight are useless.
        You're a phaggot.

Sorry but not everyone can shell out $60 to watch two millionaires fight. Doesn't make anyone less of a fan if they don't pay for it.

Fight is going to be pretty quick anyway. HBO is trying so hard to push Bradley and his ****** toughness with his toothless and wandering eye coaches, but everybody knows this fight is a mismatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
          You're a phaggot.

Sorry but not everyone can shell out $60 to watch two millionaires fight. Doesn't make anyone less of a fan if they don't pay for it.

Fight is going to be pretty quick anyway. HBO is trying so hard to push Bradley and his ****** toughness with his toothless and wandering eye coaches, but everybody knows this fight is a mismatch
          Time for everyone who has ever downloaded music illegally to ban themselves.

Comment

• AC Slater is hard up for cash

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post

Sorry but not everyone can shell out $60
              Ouch, my condolences. One day my friend.

Comment

Oh come on Mr. High Roller. You can be a fan of boxing and not want to spend money on the fights you want to see. You can be a fan of music and not want to spend all your money on music.

Comment

60$ for pac/brad and arce/teon and rigo/? -_- 60$ is more a may/cotto mosley/canelo

too much $$$ im payn a 3 $ stream on a legit website

Comment

lol you actually think I ever will? Sorry, buddy. But something for $60 is readily available at my finger tips for free, I'm not paying for it.

If you like flushing income down the toilet, be my guest.

And most of these PPV fights are on HBO for free (if you have a subscription) a week later anyway.

Comment

• ima do something i really dont do ima fl-omo but IF pacquiao can hatton bradley ill put him #1 p4p and ill move floyd to #2

Comment

Working...
                      X