Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody has answered any of my questions.

Steroids is not an answer, and if that's all you have to hold on to, then I hope you put money on Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      call me crazy, but ever since this alleged steroid scandal, mannys past 2 fights he has looked awful. watching 24/7 he looks weaker, and his heart does not seem in it as much, regardless of what bs his camp is spewing at any given moment. bradley is young, strong, and hungry, and does not seem to be intimated by pacquiao, based on his latest showings, and he has the skill and resilience to beat him. pac is not exactly super difficult to figure out, so if tim can handle his power (which appears to not be there as much as it once was), he is going to rip him apart, because he has equal, if not better, stamina, and better skills. only thing pac has over tim nowadays is power. that is how tim will beat him

any other questions?
      Heres the thing though, PAC is not doin ost for any of his fights so what could possibly changed since the ped accusation? Its not like PAC is doing ost now and then all of a sudden his performance decline. If PAC is juicing he's not going thru ost so why would he stop juicing now?

Comment

Im not one for repeating myself. if you dont know how to read and comprehend properly, you should be more worried about that instead of your idol losing this weekend. jus sayin...
        I know what you're saying.

Absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
          When pacquaio wins watch arum/*******s say if pac was able to beat an undefeated bradley then floyd is scared. See the big picture bro.

if pacquiao wins, its gonna be by blind and blatant robbery, and the p@ctards will say mayweather is scared. and this is something new how exactly? the big picture has been in front of our eyes for a while, most fail to see it though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            I know what you're saying.

Absolutely nothing.

ok good, so hold onto that then. you're jittery nerves are visible even through a forum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Heres the thing though, PAC is not doin ost for any of his fights so what could possibly changed since the ped accusation? Its not like PAC is doing ost now and then all of a sudden his performance decline. If PAC is juicing he's not going thru ost so why would he stop juicing now?
              because he knows eventually there is no escape from it, and he is getting out of his body before he is forced to take the test, or is accidentally caught. this is all hearsay of course, but you know how this ends...

Comment

• I ask you how Bradley beats Pacquiao.

You say because pacquiao isn't using steroids and because Bradley has "better skills"

I tell you that that doesnt answer any of my questions,

and you say you don't repeat yourself

So what did you say other than absolutely nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  I ask you how Bradley beats Pacquiao.

You say because pacquiao isn't using steroids and because Bradley has "better skills"

I tell you that that doesnt answer any of my questions,

and you say you don't repeat yourself

So what did you say other than absolutely nothing?
                  ok, lets try this again. as a boxer, bradley is more skilled than pacquiao. bradley has equal or better stamina, bradley is young, in his prime, and hunry as hell. pacquiao clearly does not care about boxing anymore, since god told him he shouldnt fight anymore, pac looks weaker, he does not have the killer look in his eye anymore, and he thinks his promoter will take care of him forever. bradley has a better chance of beating pacquiao more than any of his opponents, because he is the best opponent he has faced in a very long time. bradley has heart, stamina, skills, savvy, and he is rough around the edges and wont be intimidated by pacquiao. he has the conditioning and the will, and he is very resilient.

pac has declined, whether by nature or by choice, he is not the same pac. everyone knows it, everyone sees it, even his camp.

is there anything else you need me to clear up, or is this elementary enough for you? jesus christ...

Comment

ok, lets try this again. as a boxer, bradley is more skilled than pacquiao. bradley has equal or better stamina, bradley is young, in his prime, and hunry as hell. pacquiao clearly does not care about boxing anymore, since god told him he shouldnt fight anymore, pac looks weaker, he does not have the killer look in his eye anymore, and he thinks his promoter will take care of him forever. bradley has a better chance of beating pacquiao more than any of his opponents, because he is the best opponent he has faced in a very long time. bradley has heart, stamina, skills, savvy, and he is rough around the edges and wont be intimidated by pacquiao. he has the conditioning and the will, and he is very resilient.

pac has declined, whether by nature or by choice, he is not the same pac. everyone knows it, everyone sees it, even his camp.

is there anything else you need me to clear up, or is this elementary enough for you? jesus christ...
                    No I don't need you to try to clear anything up for me, thanks. Cya on June 10.

Comment

because he knows eventually there is no escape from it, and he is getting out of his body before he is forced to take the test, or is accidentally caught. this is all hearsay of course, but you know how this ends...
                      Doesn't make any sense. His last 2 fights with molsey and jmm happen before all the drama mess with Peterson and berto. So how would PAC know before hand going into the molsey fight and the jmm fight that he better not juice? If PAC is truely juicing and the contract doesn't required additional testing then he's gonna juice. His last 2 fights looks average because PAC is only human!

Comment

Working...
                      X