Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fight week! getting pumped for this fight!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      I wont be satisfied with any other result bro including NC you win mi amigo...

looking for 4 more bets just send me PM and its confirmed...

For your 10M, I will double it if PAC does not KO/TKO Bradley any other results including NC you win....
      !bump! bros still looking for 4 bets...

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        No one has posted the latest episode yet?
        I did earlier, but was in a separate thread

Comment

• Here wraps

Comment

• The people who say Bradley beats Pacquiao..

How?

How does Bradley beat Pacquiao, what tools does he have to beat Pacquiao, how is he going to impose himself on Pacquiao, and how does he prevent Pacquiao from knocking him out?

Aside from getting ******* lucky, it's a complete mystery to me so please and thanks.

I honestly don't see Bradley making it past 7
            Last edited by Paclan; 06-04-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• This is boxing and anything can happen. Try not thinking too much. Bradley is unbeaten and if Pac werent so good, Bradley would be favourite under any other circumstance.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                This is boxing and anything can happen. Try not thinking too much. Bradley is unbeaten and if Pac werent so good, Bradley would be favourite under any other circumstance.
                this is boxing and anything can happen so we shouldn't talk about it at all?

What is this forum for then

Comment

• call me crazy, but ever since this alleged steroid scandal, mannys past 2 fights he has looked awful. watching 24/7 he looks weaker, and his heart does not seem in it as much, regardless of what bs his camp is spewing at any given moment. bradley is young, strong, and hungry, and does not seem to be intimated by pacquiao, based on his latest showings, and he has the skill and resilience to beat him. pac is not exactly super difficult to figure out, so if tim can handle his power (which appears to not be there as much as it once was), he is going to rip him apart, because he has equal, if not better, stamina, and better skills. only thing pac has over tim nowadays is power. that is how tim will beat him

any other questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    call me crazy, but ever since this alleged steroid scandal, mannys past 2 fights he has looked awful. watching 24/7 he looks weaker, and his heart does not seem in it as much, regardless of what bs his camp is spewing at any given moment. bradley is young, strong, and hungry, and does not seem to be intimated by pacquiao, based on his latest showings, and he has the skill and resilience to beat him. pac is not exactly super difficult to figure out, so if tim can handle his power (which appears to not be there as much as it once was), he is going to rip him apart, because he has equal, if not better, stamina, and better skills. only thing pac has over tim nowadays is power. that is how tim will beat him

any other questions?
                    The steroid thing is absolute BS. His last 2 fights? You mean the one where he completely embarassed and knocked down a HOF fighter like nobody ever has before? And a close fight with the same guy he's had identical, close fights with twice already? Who is his stylistic nightmare?

Better skills? In what world does Bradley have better skills than Pacquiao? You're gonna have to be a little more specific.

And 54 people with more boxing experience than you disagree that Pacquiao is "not that hard to figure out" Most of them champions, Some of them Hall of famers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      The steroid thing is absolute BS. His last 2 fights? You mean the one where he completely embarassed and knocked down a HOF fighter like nobody ever has before? And a close fight with the same guy he's had identical, close fights with twice already? Who is his stylistic nightmare?

Better skills? In what world does Bradley have better skills than Pacquiao? You're gonna have to be a little more specific.

And 54 people with more boxing experience than you disagree that Pacquiao is "not that hard to figure out" Most of them champions, Some of them Hall of famers.
                      that part made me lol. i know you're nervous and anxious with fight night approacing, but it wont be that hard for you after the fight is over, you just got alot of nerves right now. it'll settle...

i suppose its just a coincidence as soon as floyd started accusing manny of PEDs, manny immediately started getting criticized for his fights after that, right? yep, just a big silly coincidence...

Comment

Working...
                      X