Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Word around the us/mexico border is that tim is secretely working with Marquez gaining info on how to fight and beat PAC. Tim has been paying Marquez for these info but what Tim doesn't know is Marquez have been showin Tim all the wrong things to do so Tim will lose this fight so marquez can secure that 4th fight with manny. I feel sorry for Tim that 5-6mil he's gonna get he's gonna have to pay Marquez 3-4mil for showing him all the wrong moves so tim gets about 1mil after the fight and a life long lesson learned ass whooping from PAC, shoulda have just taken the fight with khan lol.

this is just humorous! no way this happening!! the same marq that got mad at nacho for agreeing to train maidana! tims a potential opponent for marq. no way he waste anytime helping tim in anyway! hell he might be more interested in seeing "what success" if any. that tim can have against pacq, that may be helpful to himself.

Comment

• The biggest obstacle facing Bradley is that he lacks power, so when he gets in these exchanges, we know Pac can knock him out but we don't think he can hurt Pac.

Now it's possible that speed and a shot that Pac doesn't see could hurt him but it's not as if Pac lacks speed himself.

I think the only way Bradley beats Pac is if he just out works and out boxes him for 12 rounds and avoids getting knocked out which will be very hard to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Bradley does not beat pacquiao!! Don't know why people are making him out to be some super skilled guy. He is not. He's just an all round fighter who does nothing great everything is average. His will, conditioning and determination have got him this far, Sat night is when it will not help him get any further.
        I don't get this either.

You have guys in the sticky thread saying he has a defense and the capabilites of Mayweather!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
          Bradley=an undefeated black guy which in some world=mayweather. People don't realise arum has some good matchmakers who have evaluated this.
          You just hit the nail on the head. Only thing Bradley has going for him is tenacity and his big head. Manny is gonna make him pay for those wide punches.

If he can handle Manny's power, it'll go 12rounds. However, Bradley need sto avoid throwing those wide loopy punches or he will get hurt.
          Last edited by p4p-champ; 06-04-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Bradley has better or equal conditioning is about all I agree with. You keep saying Bradley has better skills but you haven't told us what skills of his are better?
            Im not sure how else to answer this. bradley can BOX. manny cannot. manny used to be a monster, but he never had true boxing skills. bradley has real boxing skills, he's more than just a brawler. I dono how many other ways I can answer this. bradley has more boxing skills than pacquiao. what else do you want me to say? this is like my 4th time saying it. manny is a brawler / puncher / slugger (whatever u wanna call it) with good stamina, and bradley can brawl, and he can box, he has skills, he can fight in more than one way.

Im sure the next post will be "but how does he have better skills?"

lets go for a loop, how does manny have better skills?

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I don't get this either.

You have guys in the sticky thread saying he has a defense and the capabilites of Mayweather!!
              I don't understand this myself. People are trying to convince me Bradley has the countering skills of floyd or JMM and this great defense. There is a reason manny is a 5-1 favorite going in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                How?

How does Bradley beat Pacquiao, what tools does he have to beat Pacquiao, how is he going to impose himself on Pacquiao, and how does he prevent Pacquiao from knocking him out?

Aside from getting ******* lucky, it's a complete mystery to me so please and thanks.

I honestly don't see Bradley making it past 7
                no doubt bradley is gonna give pacquiao fits by in reality he doesnt have the punching power to stop pac . he doesnt have a chin like pac . he wont win a decision over pac so i really dont see him winning over pac either

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Tim Bradley doesn't have the ability or capabilities of being able to adapt a gameplan similar to what Floyd Mayweather would do.
                  And this is based off which Bradley fight where he couldnt adjust/adapt and lost??

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    And this is based off which Bradley fight where he couldnt adjust/adapt and lost??
                    I didn't say he can't adjust and adapt.

I said that he doesn't have the ability or capabilites to adapt a gameplan similar to what Floyd Mayweather would do.

He just doesn't have that kind of ability.

Comment

• Manny adv. Over Tim is his speed and power.

Tim is a better boxer, can fight better on the inside, better jab

They share a likeness is stamina, foot work.

Power is not gonna determine this fight nor speed.

Holt knocked Bradley off his feet, he got up and recovered good.
                      Bradley has fought Alexander who you can argue has hands as fast as pac if not faster.

I think Bradley should stay in his chest, smother his punches, use his uppercut on the inside and go to the body, on the outside he should use leads and counter to keep pac off balance and turn Pac.

Pac isn't that hard to figure out, it's having to deal with his speed and angles and in some cases his power. You gotta be willing to get hit to get the job done.

Bradley will not be deterred or lose confidence because of Pacs power which at 147 seems average.

And Pac will not Knock Bradley out. By Knock out I mean ko not ref or corner stoppage

Comment

Working...
                      X