Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
    Don't know how u could have missed me!

On another note, I got beer thrown at me when I was jumping up and down cheering when mayweather stopped him......fun times
    it was cortez and the ringpost

just so u know

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
      they've already confirmed @ring mag that Pacquiao's purse is only 6 mil and bradley's is 5 mil

LOL...

Some people here have subnormal intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
        LOL...

Some people here have subnormal intelligence.
        subnormal rhymes with abnormal.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          subnormal rhymes with abnormal.
          LOL... pardon my description prof.

I dont want to use the terms ******ed, mentally challenged or intellectually disabled. ahaha
          Last edited by Daniel Alpha; 05-21-2012, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• War Bradley!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• i think pac needs to end this in dramatic fashion to have future purses higher than 6 mil

Comment

i can't believe pac believes all of that bible crap
                he's so gullible, it's sad

what do you know about the bible? pac tried to read the bible before he started believing...you on the other hand is judging something you have no idea what's it all about. who is gullible now?

man, people like you is what making this world sick. i guess you're one them who got badly offended by pac's stance against same-*** marriage.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  what do you know about the bible? pac tried to read the bible before he started believing...you on the other hand is judging something you have no idea what's it all about. who is gullible now?

man, people like you is what making this world sick. i guess you're one them who got badly offended by pac's stance against same-*** marriage.
                  project harder son

pacquiao is naive for becoming a full blown religious fanatic after he claims God directly spoke to him. I don't care if you're religious but that story is BULLLLLLL

Comment

project harder son

pacquiao is naive for becoming a full blown religious fanatic after he claims God directly spoke to him. I don't care if you're religious but that story is BULLLLLLL
                    in his dream!! why is it so hard to believe that? he didnt say he was just walking home one day then all of a sudden god popped out and started talking to him. he said he had a dream about god. u never had a dream where jmm was beating pac up real good winning every round and u got all happy then u woke up and notice it was just a dream then u notice your bed is wet?

Comment

• Pac a fraud a sham, the sooner you all realize it the sooner he does too
                      why string him along like that fellas?

Comment

Working...
                      X