Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    what did you guys think of 24/7 ep1?
    It was good to me and not great,,, none of the fighters though complains in their lives as victims asking for notoriety. Both are looking forward and at ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      so you believe it then?

you really think that because of Arum, Tim Bradley somehow, someway is guaranteed only 1mil less than PAC
      they've already confirmed @ring mag that Pacquiao's purse is only 6 mil and bradley's is 5 mil

Comment

can someone please comment on pacquiao's choice of clothing when he went to that target practice shiet? LMAO we need screen shots asap!
        Clothing??? unimportant to me. He can carry that gun pretty much as he wants to,, he is not a convicted felon.

Comment

• lmao pacquiao is such a bible nerd.

it's sad because HBO is playing the bible angle to redeem his poor performance, but pac is doing the bible thing because he actually believes in all that. HBO taking advantage lol

Comment

• Dude,,, he ain't believing in all that,,,, trust me. Only wanna be smart people he wants to thinks he is all that would believe in that. Not making any sense? he is getting into politics instead of getting out of jail. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

• i can't believe pac believes all of that bible crap
              he's so gullible, it's sad

Comment

i can't believe pac believes all of that bible crap
                he's so gullible, it's sad

Its a crap alright,, pac made a difference thou. He found somebody not wanting to fight him. Looking for all new excuses and making new ones all the time.

Comment

• cmon manny if you're gonna fight for 6 mil do it big!

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                    I find it very challenging to not like Timothy Bradley after this episode of 24/7.
                    The do it! Give in! War Bradley!
                    Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Bradley is a funny dude I'm definately a fan now.
                    Welcome to #TeamBradley!!
                    Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
                    are you simple?

do you honestly think he's getting only $6 million?

they already know exactly how much to pay him without the gate revenue count and ppv buy count?

base purse. BASE PURSE. BASE PURSE.
                    I haven't heard that in a long time.

Comment

lmao pacquiao is such a bible nerd.

it's sad because HBO is playing the bible angle to redeem his poor performance, but pac is doing the bible thing because he actually believes in all that. HBO taking advantage lol
                      What's wrong with that? Filipino people from the Philippines are really religious.

Comment

Working...
                      X