Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/19164295.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by climerset
      Trainer Freddie Roach has been talking about some mysterious strategy that he’s come up with to keep his fighter Manny Pacquiao from getting hit by challenger Tim Bradley on June 9th, and now Pacquiao is singing the same tune.
      Read more...
      Cool story Manny. First of all, obviously the point of the sport is to hit and not be hit. Second, your defense is average, doubtful it changes that drastically before the 9th. Unless you just mean that you are going to stop his punches with your face. Then I believe you. Because the reality is Manny has no answer for Bradley's phone-booth-fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Cool story Manny. First of all, obviously the point of the sport is to hit and not be hit. Second, your defense is average, doubtful it changes that drastically before the 9th. Unless you just mean that you are going to stop his punches with your face. Then I believe you. Because the reality is Manny has no answer for Bradley's phone-booth-fighting.
        1. His legs
        2. Manny is stronger than bradley, so don't think he can't handle himself on the inside. Pac has fought that type of fight before and knocked the other guys out with body shots, because that's what happens when you let pac get close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fix View Post
          Like I said though, Bradley's lack of power will be the deciding factor in this fight. He won't be able to keep Pacquiao off him like Marquez did because he hasn't got enough power to pose a serious threat to Pac. So physically Provodnikov could be a more difficult fight for Pacquiao because of his additional power and ability to keep Pac at bay more than Bradley can. You need power to keep Pacquiao in check, all those other skills Bradley has aint gonna mean jack without any power against Pac.
          Bradley has wobbled almost every fighter he has faced. He is going to hit Pac flush and the uppercuts will be a big factor. Bradley's movement is going to be the deciding factor, Pac is not good against a boxer. He jumps in and out and if you use angles on him, he has to reset before he can attack again....that's when Bradley will be catching him with flush shots to the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            No, but the best form of defense is attack.

Bradley will be no threat when he is on the canvas.
            You watch too much T.V....

The best defense is...awesome defense
            The best offense is.....awesome offense

Pacquiao can bob his head, that's it

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/19164295.jpg[/IMG]
              Roach is probably just baiting Tim by making these dumbass statements. He probably wants to get into Tim's head (no pun intended) so that Tim will be more aggressive and fall right into their plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                You watch too much T.V....

The best defense is...awesome defense
                The best offense is.....awesome offense

Pacquiao can bob his head, that's it

The best defense is a good offense. Always make the enemy fight on your terms.

Offensive oriented fighters will win most of the time.

This theory is used for all things, not just battles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  1. His legs
                  2. Manny is stronger than bradley, so don't think he can't handle himself on the inside. Pac has fought that type of fight before and knocked the other guys out with body shots, because that's what happens when you let pac get close.
                  I don't believe for a sec that Pac will be stronger then Bradley,harder puncher,yes..Stronger,nah I don't think so..But we will soon see...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fix View Post
                    Like I said though, Bradley's lack of power will be the deciding factor in this fight. He won't be able to keep Pacquiao off him like Marquez did because he hasn't got enough power to pose a serious threat to Pac. So physically Provodnikov could be a more difficult fight for Pacquiao because of his additional power and ability to keep Pac at bay more than Bradley can. You need power to keep Pacquiao in check, all those other skills Bradley has aint gonna mean jack without any power against Pac.
                    I hope this is how Roach is thinking as well,Bradley has more power then you think..Can anyone show me the fight in which Timmy's power was not respected??I'll wait..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I hope this is how Roach is thinking as well,Bradley has more power then you think..Can anyone show me the fight in which Timmy's power was not respected??I'll wait..
                      That's the thin with boxing people see a KO record and think damn this guy can't punch. Bradley does have power which is to be respected it's not world class power but it's more then enough to keep the opponent hesitant and that's all it takes.

However, the way PAC walked through cotto's punches makes me believe he'll do the same next sat. PAC can be hurt to the body though and thats were I expect Bradley to be

Comment

Working...
                      X