Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great episode of 24/7 I knew when I saw Bradley: Portrait of a fighter that I was looking forward to the 24/7 and it didn't dissapoint, I also enjoyed manny parts and @ when he was doing his shooting I was like wtf is this.

Everything Bradley is today is because of his father! Discipline that his father taught him has helped Bradley greatly
    Last edited by Money_May; 05-20-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• War Pacquiao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• what did you guys think of 24/7 ep1?

Comment

• can someone please comment on pacquiao's choice of clothing when he went to that target practice shiet? LMAO we need screen shots asap!

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
            what did you guys think of 24/7 ep1?
            It was good to me and not great,,, none of the fighters though complains in their lives as victims asking for notoriety. Both are looking forward and at ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              so you believe it then?

you really think that because of Arum, Tim Bradley somehow, someway is guaranteed only 1mil less than PAC
              they've already confirmed @ring mag that Pacquiao's purse is only 6 mil and bradley's is 5 mil

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                can someone please comment on pacquiao's choice of clothing when he went to that target practice shiet? LMAO we need screen shots asap!
                Clothing??? unimportant to me. He can carry that gun pretty much as he wants to,, he is not a convicted felon.

Comment

• lmao pacquiao is such a bible nerd.

it's sad because HBO is playing the bible angle to redeem his poor performance, but pac is doing the bible thing because he actually believes in all that. HBO taking advantage lol

Comment

• Dude,,, he ain't believing in all that,,,, trust me. Only wanna be smart people he wants to thinks he is all that would believe in that. Not making any sense? he is getting into politics instead of getting out of jail. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

• i can't believe pac believes all of that bible crap
                      he's so gullible, it's sad

Comment

Working...
                      X