Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    how much longer do we have to put up with shi t fights like this?

will the best ever fight the best? or are we going to keep letting top skank shi t all over us?

if you buy this fight then you are complete tool, except that 1 bradley fan that i will let off the hook!
    There are more fights of interest to a true boxing fan than just "the best vs the best", and I am buying this fight, because it's a good one, and I support the sport of boxing. War Bradley!
    Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I'm buying it, you mad?
    Me too.
    Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Say's the guy who paid for Mayweather Cotto...
    Most people bought or watched it somehow. Jokes on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      The three bold are't that bad of cards. They were competitive fights with clear victors.
      Wrong. There was no clear victor on the Mayweather fight, and if there was, it was Oscar if anyone. Funny you choose one of the robberies as a legit scoring from that whole list.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Wrong. There was no clear victor on the Mayweather fight, and if there was, it was Oscar if anyone. Funny you choose one of the robberies as a legit scoring from that whole list.
        Nah man,Floyd clearly beat Hoya..Close fight tbh,but Money pulled it out...

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Tim should throw Pac onto the ground a few times to see if he can get credit for a knockdown. Even better, he sould make some comments regarding the shiesty judges and how if the scoring is way off and biased against him, he is going to make the judges get in the ring with him and feel what Pac was feeling in the ring against him.

Maybe have his dad smash something with a sledgehammer looking at the TV like "My boy better get a fair shake because the justice of the streets is real and I'll make sure these judges are brought to justice."

It only takes like 20 bucks to do a background check on the judges to find out their addresses.......keep that in mind ARUM....I could find you too.

Not a very smart thing to say in a public forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
            Not a very smart thing to say in a public forum.
            Why not? I could likely get it from one of my cop uncles or the one who works for the FBI....I don't care about getting anyone's personal information, I have a hard enough time keeping track of my own. I'm just saying it's not hard to find out that stuff, my aunt pays for them when she rents her rental to new people.

If judges keep taking money to ruin people's lives, how long do you think people are gonna let that slide? Some of these boxers are broke and fighting to put food on their table...you make an extra 500 bucks and take this man's livelihood away from him and food from his kids' mouths.

Comment

• As much as id like to say this will be a competitive fight i just cant. I want Tim Bradley to win, I like his boxing skill i like his dedication. I just dont think his style matches up well with Pacman.I think this is why Arum chose him. His punching in combinations are reallly wide. Manny will eat him up on the inside. Only chance he has is to go the Marquez route and be patient and pick his counters properly. Only problem is that in doing that he isnt going to get the KO he just doesnt have that kind of power or punch. So he starts the fight countering when he sees it has no effect (Shout out to no Testing) he will realize that hes isnt gonna win going to the judges and then start letting them go and Mannys gonna catch him early part of the championship rounds.

Comment

• Bradley warns Pacquiao: I'm 10x better than Marquez
                http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/152142.html

is Tim getting overboard? I respect Marquez as pacquiao's foil and do not believe that just anyone can do what he does versus Pac and only special fighters like let say mayweather could probably do it ....

i like to see you prove me worng Tim!

Comment

• even timmy is trying to sell the fight

lmao jmm would end his career

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    even timmy is trying to sell the fight

lmao jmm would end his career
                    Nah he would'int...Thing about JMM is that he has the heart of 20 men,you will not break his will..This plus he will always answer back when hit,is the biggest reason he is Pac's best foe in yrs..But let's be honest,JMM does not have better footwork and he does not have better defense..Bradley would bully Juan to a 12 rd beat down..I truly hope that fight happens,imo Timmy wins very soundly...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Don't count on Jerry Roth for that.

Some of Jerry Roth's scorecards, not saying all of these were robberies, but you be the judge of which one's were.

Rios over Abril
                      Shumenov over Campillo
                      Chavez Jr-Molina a draw
                      Pacquiao over Marquez in the rematch
                      Jones-Tarver I a draw
                      Jones-Ruiz 116-112 for Jones
                      DLH-Mayweather 115-113 May
                      116-112 Maidana over Morales
                      114-111 Khan over Maidana
                      Alexander over Kotelnik 116-112
                      Trinidad over De La Hoya
                      De La Hoya over Whitaker 116-110
                      Roth is horrible for the most part. I don't think this fight's going to the cards though.

Comment

Working...
                      X