Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny fights in less than a month Manny fans..support your favorite fighter

The Bradley-Manny thread is dead as hell.damn support this damn man.stop hating on Floyd all damn day and actually support Manny.the hell is wrong with ya'll ...............come on

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RIGHT

Comment

• Nobody cares about Pacquiao/Bradley.

Comment

• Pacquaio-Bradley could prove to be a very good fight, imo. I get the feeling that the twos style will mix well.

I hadn't realised it was so soon!

Comment

• fight is coming up fast and his own fans aint even talking bout it.....the hell is wrong with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
            Pacquaio-Bradley could prove to be a very good fight, imo. I get the feeling that the twos style will mix well.

I hadn't realised it was so soon!
            if he under-rates bradley he'll be in for quite a shock.

Comment

• They'd rather just hate on Floyd. It makes them feel good at night when they do.

Comment

• apart from.... Rome, Mathed and a few others there aren't really many Bradley fans... the Pacquiao fans can troll and flame

Comment

• It's their last hurrah, they better get in troll mode quick!! War Bradley!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    They'd rather just hate on Floyd. It makes them feel good at night when they do.
                    i see
                    Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    apart from.... Rome, Mathed and a few others there aren't really many Bradley fans... the Pacquiao fans can troll and flame
                    are they really manny fans??or just floyd haters??cause they dont even post bout manny without hating on floyd.

Comment

• no one here follows bradley, the majority are casuals with no life, so since talking styles is out, there aint nothing to talk about, might aswell wait for the 24/7

Comment

Working...
                      X