Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW Larry, love the avatar. Floyd really showed some class post fight!!

Comment

• exactly 1 month until fight night

Comment

• They are too busy hating on floyd. Really though, there is no buzz for this fight. I haven't heard anyone talking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          They'd rather just hate on Floyd. It makes them feel good at night when they do.
          and this, hating on floyd is always good since their is so much to critic, it passes the time i suppose

Comment

• Are you ******? The Manny fans are supporting their favorite fighter. They do it everyday when they dish out their insights on their God... Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              BTW Larry, love the avatar. Floyd really showed some class post fight!!
              yea and cotto and his fans showed class all the way.............

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
                Whats there to talk about? Theres no bradley fans, gets bored repeatin the same stuff.
                whats there to talk about???its going to be a damn good fight between 2 damn good fighters.........

Comment

• The buzz for this fight is pretty dead, on here atleast.

I'm excited for it, though, not overly. I think it'll be a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
                    whats there to talk about???its going to be a damn good fight between 2 damn good fighters.........
                    if you really want people to talk bradley-pacquiao go start a thread about how you think bradley is going to dominate, headbutt and emasculate pacquiao, should bring some droves out

Comment

• Originally posted by animosity View Post
                      if you really want people to talk bradley-pacquiao go start a thread about how you think bradley is going to dominate, headbutt and emasculate pacquiao, should bring some droves out
                      lol.they'd make the thread bout floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X