Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fight was pretty boring. Nobody really landed anything big. Arce vs Rojas was getting good.

Comment

• The fight was alright, Pacquiao looked good I thought he might have slid a little but but, he was back to his good ol' self tonight.

I won't be buying a rematch out of principle.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        ha, glad i didnt buy that ****!

how do these judges get it so wrong? there is no way bradley was even close to winning that fight.
        If you didn't buy the fight how the hell do you know if he was close?

Can't call it till I see it. Pac man lost to marquez so I really don't feel bad. War Bradley.............

Comment

• I thought Pac won the first.

Nothing decisive happened except Pac catching him with a good straight left if I recall.

Comment

• Okay, now that Pacquiao was robbed, Roth really needs to checked for a vision test and a sobriety test. This hurt boxing big time

Comment

• The only legit threats to Manny are Marquez and Mayweather!!

He has nothing to prove against Bradely!! The fight was closer than Lederman had it but Pacquiao still won clearly.. I would say 116- to 112 for Pacquiao sounds right. He needs to fight Marquez and prove he is better than him and if he wins he should fight Money..

Comment

• Pac, like Floyd often does, took the drama out of the fight by being so dominant.

Comment

• Pac did not lose the last 5 rounds. That is crazy.

Comment

• I like how HBO always makes excuses for the judging like its some sort of exact science that can only be done by people who know what to look for that not just anybody can see in a fight.

It's pretty simple, just treat every round as its own individual fight.

The fact that the only 2 supposedly unbiased people in the world who saw the fight for Bradley are judges, is a clear sign of what is going on here.

A new judging system must be implemented immediately.

Comment

• whats the point in a rematch?

it was clear who won the fight and it wasnt bradley.

i dont think there needs to be a rematch just because the judges were blind.

Comment

Working...
                      X