Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    This should be a good damn fight cant wait
    This! I can't wait! I hope they both come out in top shape. Bradley definitely will. Roach is talking about a "new' Manny so he should too.

Comment

• why are none of manny fans posting here???damn support your favorite damn fighter

Comment

• Manny fights in less than a month Manny fans..support your favorite fighter

The Bradley-Manny thread is dead as hell.damn support this damn man.stop hating on Floyd all damn day and actually support Manny.the hell is wrong with ya'll ...............come on

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RIGHT

Comment

• Nobody cares about Pacquiao/Bradley.

Comment

• Pacquaio-Bradley could prove to be a very good fight, imo. I get the feeling that the twos style will mix well.

I hadn't realised it was so soon!

Comment

• fight is coming up fast and his own fans aint even talking bout it.....the hell is wrong with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Pacquaio-Bradley could prove to be a very good fight, imo. I get the feeling that the twos style will mix well.

I hadn't realised it was so soon!
                if he under-rates bradley he'll be in for quite a shock.

Comment

• They'd rather just hate on Floyd. It makes them feel good at night when they do.

Comment

• apart from.... Rome, Mathed and a few others there aren't really many Bradley fans... the Pacquiao fans can troll and flame

Comment

• It's their last hurrah, they better get in troll mode quick!! War Bradley!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X