Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Now the countdown is on for this fight. They've got a tough act to follow.
      Not really,Mayweather Cotto was not a great fight tbh,and was not all that competitive either...

Comment

• This is a better fight but would probably lesser than the Cotto-May fight.. People are underrating Bradley because he ducked Khan.. But if those two ever fought (Bradley-Khan), I would put money on Bradley.. People are forgetting that this guy was once the recognized best LWW..And no fighter has beaten him to disprove that.

Comment

• Aren't Manny's flight arrival details always promoted? It's been like this since the Cotto fight. He always arrives in LA 5 weeks before he fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            By David Kassell

Late last week, members of the media received an email with the flight details and arrival time of Manny Pacquiao's flight to LAX airport from the Philippines. I had to read the email about 3 times (mostly because the first one had the wrong date on it) because I wanted to make sure that Top Rank didn't forget it was Cinco de Mayo. But there it was. Come see Manny Pacquiao's return to the States, Saturday night, May 5th, at 8:05PT! I thought to myself, "Why in the world would they promote Pacquiao's return to the U.S. at the exact same time as Mayweather vs. Cotto was about to begin?" Then I remembered, "Oh yeah, this is Bob Arum's way of taking money out of Floyd Mayweather's pocket."

Let's get real people. Contrary to popular belief, the writers at FightHype do not get paid by, nor are we endorsed by Mayweather Promotions. I don't care if Michael Jordan was landing at the airport on a private plane carrying Abraham Lincoln, Tupac Shakur, Biggie Smalls, and Osama Bin Laden, I would still be watching Mayweather vs. Cotto. Just like on June 9th, when Pacquiao is fighting Timothy Bradley, I'll be glued to the TV then as well, and nobody is going to get me to change the channel. If they wanted a media presence at the airport, why didn't Pacquiao just fly into LAX on Sunday? It's not like Pacquiao doesn't make his own schedule anyway. Terrible public relations move if you ask me.

http://fighthype.com/news/article12361.html

at Arum failing at trolling.
            Arum simply needs to accept that Floyd is bigger than everybody at Top Rank.

UFC tried to go up against Floyd once. ONCE.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              Aren't Manny's flight arrival details always promoted? It's been like this since the Cotto fight. He always arrives in LA 5 weeks before he fights.

If they had Manny land on Sunday evening, it would have ADDED to the fight weekend. Almost like a "continuation". Instead, Top Rank and Manny look like clowns now.

They tried to disrupt. The way Floyd disrupted Manny's fight weekend by announcing the Marquez fight during Manny's promotion.

No biggie... but poor planning nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Now the countdown is on for this fight. They've got a tough act to follow.
                You're going to see a lot of fast combos and big shots, however long this lasts. Cannot wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

If they had Manny land on Sunday evening, it would have ADDED to the fight weekend. Almost like a "continuation". Instead, Top Rank and Manny look like clowns now.

They tried to disrupt. The way Floyd disrupted Manny's fight weekend by announcing the Marquez fight during Manny's promotion.

i guess you're overthinking too much.

Comment

• im lost here.so they are saying manny came in on saturday and his arrival was going to somehow take away from a floyd-cotto fight???impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Airlines have their own schedules.

Comment

Working...
                      X