Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    ever since Goldenboy bought the ring they been trying to over compensate to not look biased from Cotto being #1 Jr WW after beating Foreman and Mayorga to Pacquiao being #1 WW with out fighting any top WW since Cotto in 09 and Donaire being so overrated in P4P list and so on

Ring is no more credible then any of the ABC organization hell they scored the last two fights to Marquez and still kept Pacquiao rating the same
    :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

• Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
      To be fair to pac.. he looked impressive enough to me against bradley. His power has never been a one shot KO. That only happend with hatton, and even he went down b4 he was out.

Pacquiao's power has always been accumulative. For him to get you out of there he has to be accurate like he was against cotto, and relentless. When he hit bradley he hurt him, but bradley was elusive, and he was extremely carefull. The problem was that pac wasn't relentless, he seemed content with winning on the scorecards and rightfully so. But in one of the worst years of boxing, it wasn't in the cards for him(pun intended).

People don't think Maidana's power is gone because he couldn't get khan out of there. Why would pacquiao's power come to question because he couldn't Ko a guy who's never been KOED.
      ^^^^^^this..

Comment

• Yeah the same wraps Nazim Richardson didn’t catch (but caught Trinidad), nor did Cotto’s people even after he should’ve learned his lesson versus Margarito, and Nacho didn’t catch it either…Pacquiao barely landed 2 punches and still left JMM looking like a damn elephant. **** is ridiculous, son! Finally, Bradley caught him and he said, “no, none of that you old man!” smh....

For the record, Pac did stack in Texas versus Margarito with extra tape (a place where it seems like everything is legal, even ephedra, diuretics, and skipping out on drug tests) It was generally unacceptable, but how come we never saw a clip of Margarito being wrapped…I’d just like to see what his handwraps looked like for that fight before I say anything else, fair enough?

Comment

• his power is fine

Comment

• Pacquiao/Bradley PPV Numbers???

Where are they BOB?????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
              To be fair to pac.. he looked impressive enough to me against bradley. His power has never been a one shot KO. That only happend with hatton, and even he went down b4 he was out.

Pacquiao's power has always been accumulative. For him to get you out of there he has to be accurate like he was against cotto, and relentless. When he hit bradley he hurt him, but bradley was elusive, and he was extremely carefull. The problem was that pac wasn't relentless, he seemed content with winning on the scorecards and rightfully so. But in one of the worst years of boxing, it wasn't in the cards for him(pun intended).

People don't think Maidana's power is gone because he couldn't get khan out of there. Why would pacquiao's power come to question because he couldn't Ko a guy who's never been KOED.
              Because he couldn't knock down a guy who has been knocked down..

And the whole stacking handwraps thing, coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
                if one more person says bradley won they should go to jail and get bummed, pacquiao owned bradley
                arum ****ed it simple as get that through your numb mother ****ing heads dumb ****s

i normally post very calm, but people saying bradley won which he did yes, but people saying he won comfortably are pissing me and other boxing fans off, pacquiao owned him, arum and his judging panel ****ed it
                I don't know who can say Bradley won comfortably,but anyone saying that it was a close fight would be correct..Pac owning Bradley,well that just not happen..

Comment

• Boxing fans definitely lost!! Huge disappointment!!

Andre ward said something like this "I would hate to work my as ss off to get a win and this shi t happens"

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
                    Ring Magazine writer is a huge pacfart
                    How?? its been done before with lara and ESPN didnt chnage pacs rankings either,i have seen you before and you are very biased,dont know if are ignorant or a plain idiot.......Please ?

Comment

• I'm at a crossroads at to why he had power before and not his past 2 fights. Was it that he got weened off the hgh and epo after the OST pressure... Or was it the dehydration, careful matchmaking, and stacked wraps that gave him the power before and now he's just fighting game fighters that look at his wraps. Either way we won't know until he takes the OST and performs against a game fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X