Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he had it 118-110

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
      Here is my scorecard after watching the fight on mute.

Round 1-Bradley-Bradley controlled the round with the jab. Not much action, Pac hits Bradley with a left in the last ten seconds, but really didn't do anything.

Round 2-Bradley-Bradley did the same thing he did in round 1. Controlled the round with the jab.

Round 3-Pacquiao- Really close round, but Pacquiao won it near the end.

Round 4-Pacquiao- Gave it to Pac on pure aggressiveness. He was missing a lot of shots though. He hurts Bradley again. (When I watched it live, I thought he was going to knock Bradley out)

Round 5-Pacquiao-Another close round, and Pac looks like he's about to knock Bradley out. This was a close round though.

Round 6-Pacquiao-They stood toe to toe, but Pacquiao landed the better shots. I think public perception believes the fight is already won because of this round. However, it is a 12 round fight.

Round 7-Bradley Bradley controlled the round with the jab. Pac landed some good shots, but missed most of them. Turned the volume up for a second and they were saying Pac was landing. He wasn't.

Round 8-Pac Extremely close round, but I gave the round to Pac because I thought he landed the cleaner shots.

Round 9-Pac i thought Pac did enough to win this round. Not easily though, this round was really close.

Round 10-Bradley Bradley landed the cleaner shots, and Pac looks tired.

Round 11-Bradley He popped Pac with the jab the whole round and Pac looked frustrated he couldn't land the jab.

Round 12-Bradley Bradley landed some good jabs and scored with body shots. Pac didn't really land anything significant.

114-114 Draw. In conclusion, Pacquiao didn't dominate the entire fight. Anytime someone wins like 3 rounds big, people automatically think they win the fight. Pac took his foot off the pedal in the later rounds. It could've went either way.
      I re-watched the fight and think it went something like that. Bradley started strong, then Pac took over, but Bradley came back to take the championship rounds. Like I thought, Pac burnt a lot of energy punching air because of his lack of experience against afroamerican boxers, gassed out by the end and Bradley took the championship rounds and the belt.

Comment

• Juan Manuel Marquez
        Evander Holyfield
        Lenox Lewis
        Floyd Mayweather Sr.
        Ricky Hatton
        Oscar De La Hoya
        Tito Ortiz
        Dana White
        ESPN
        HBO
        RING (Magazine/Bible of Boxing)

All felt this fight wasn't even close... Pacquiao dominated.
        Last edited by IJ1; 06-13-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• just finished re-watching this sober and muted. i thought pacquiao was dominating when i watched it live (118/117-110/111 ish) so you'll see my name listed under that 83%

my "official" unofficial scorecard reads 114-114. i'm ok with the decision

Comment

• How long do you think people will be mad about this.
            I'm going to a Filipino Friendship Festival at the end of the Month and I'm going to make a Bradley shirt with a pic of him punching Pacquiao saying:
            Timothy "The Pacquiao Slayer" Bradley
            I want them to get as mad as possible and see if they kick me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by IJ1 View Post
              “I was in total control (of the fight),” said Pacquiao. “Fact is, in the 10th round, I’ve been winking to the HBO people because I know Bradley can’t beat me anymore.” -Pacquiao

http://sports.inquirer.net/48593/pac...radley-rematch

It wasn't even close. Total 1-sided victory by Manny Pacquiao. There's really no reason to face Bradley again except to just punish him.
              I had Pac losing rounds 10-12...........his own comments even show he was coasting and not doing anything...........Lederman gave Pac 2 out of the 3 rounds that he did nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                How long do you think people will be mad about this.
                I'm going to a Filipino Friendship Festival at the end of the Month and I'm going to make a Bradley shirt with a pic of him punching Pacquiao saying:

if you cease to exist... know that no one will care LOL

but do it

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  How long do you think people will be mad about this.
                  real life trolling

aint nothing better

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    One thing I've learned about boxing is that if a fighter is truly up by that much going into championship rounds...he hardly ever just loses all the championship rounds. I really thought it was a close fight but that Manny dominated much of rounds 3-8ish and that would be enough for him to squeeze by. Plus, I thought he would be the one getting the benefit of the doubt. He musta pissed someone off
                    i disagree, Bradley didint take the belt off him, he didint really push it and take it from the champion. i felt bradley won no more than 3 rounds, i felt its unfair to treat the fight like some title eliminator, to me you have to take the belt and bradley didint do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Casuals will be casuals. Still it's a bad look for the sport when it happens on the biggest stage.
                      Nice vid sig. Bradley looked hattoned, but didn't go down, but that was lethal. damn! Ouch!

Look at how bradley tried to get his right in, Pac measured him by millimeters in evading the right by a hair, and brought his left with vicious intent.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 06-13-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X