Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
    imho the match only put a limit on what bradley can do, okey I can give him khan but that's a 50-50 proposition, cotto beats him 70-30 and forget mayweather...
    Cotto at 147lb is not fuccking with Timmy,not enough skills or enough stamina...Khan,lol ok...Khan has no shot..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      What all 30 seconds of the end of every round onslaught. Minus the championship rounds?? Ok.
      You don't get points for holding, throwing your jab at thin air and running away.

Barely wanted to give him anything for for throwing amateur slaps to ward Pacquiao off but that was his best attacking moments of the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        You don't get points for holding, throwing your jab at thin air and running away.

Barely wanted to give him anything for for throwing amateur slaps to ward Pacquiao off but that was his best attacking moments of the fight.
        Running away?? Still stuck on face 1st brawlers I see, too bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Running away?? Still stuck on face 1st brawlers I see, too bad.

The Olympics coming up, lots of running events there, I think you might like it

Comment

• At least I still haven't heard some Paqtards shooting someone who disagree wth the robbery.

Comment

• Fighters fight. Judges judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Bradley View Post
                I won the fight regardless of what anyone thinks.

Comment

• Looks like I won't wear my Bradley shirt now since his fans seems crazy enough to kill me because they're sad emos

Comment

• Puga and check hooks going mental

Comment

• WOW...smh...those dudes take cheerleading to another level....I wonder how many of those emails and death threats was laced with the "N" word?!?...I bet they emptied their hearts in those emails and on those social network forums...suprised they still have enough hate left to come on NSB and sing that song!!...smh

Comment

Working...
                      X