Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    He met a fighter who would not stand directly in front of him and eat his punches all night...
    Excuse me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      I don't mind them doing this but it sucks they only do it for pac
      Didnt they drop Alexander from 2 to 3 after he "Beat" Kotelnik?

Comment

• nah bradley has a good chin...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          He met a fighter who would not stand directly in front of him and eat his punches all night...
          Bradley stood toe to toe?

Yes there was alot of head movement which impressed the **** out of me(james toney in this b1tch) BUT he was hit clean many times and it didn't go down.

Comment

• To be fair to pac.. he looked impressive enough to me against bradley. His power has never been a one shot KO. That only happend with hatton, and even he went down b4 he was out.

Pacquiao's power has always been accumulative. For him to get you out of there he has to be accurate like he was against cotto, and relentless. When he hit bradley he hurt him, but bradley was elusive, and he was extremely carefull. The problem was that pac wasn't relentless, he seemed content with winning on the scorecards and rightfully so. But in one of the worst years of boxing, it wasn't in the cards for him(pun intended).

People don't think Maidana's power is gone because he couldn't get khan out of there. Why would pacquiao's power come to question because he couldn't Ko a guy who's never been KOED.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              ever since Goldenboy bought the ring they been trying to over compensate to not look biased from Cotto being #1 Jr WW after beating Foreman and Mayorga to Pacquiao being #1 WW with out fighting any top WW since Cotto in 09 and Donaire being so overrated in P4P list and so on

Ring is no more credible then any of the ABC organization hell they scored the last two fights to Marquez and still kept Pacquiao rating the same
              :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

• Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
                To be fair to pac.. he looked impressive enough to me against bradley. His power has never been a one shot KO. That only happend with hatton, and even he went down b4 he was out.

Pacquiao's power has always been accumulative. For him to get you out of there he has to be accurate like he was against cotto, and relentless. When he hit bradley he hurt him, but bradley was elusive, and he was extremely carefull. The problem was that pac wasn't relentless, he seemed content with winning on the scorecards and rightfully so. But in one of the worst years of boxing, it wasn't in the cards for him(pun intended).

People don't think Maidana's power is gone because he couldn't get khan out of there. Why would pacquiao's power come to question because he couldn't Ko a guy who's never been KOED.
                ^^^^^^this..

Comment

• Yeah the same wraps ****m Richardson didn’t catch (but caught Trinidad), nor did Cotto’s people even after he should’ve learned his lesson versus Margarito, and Nacho didn’t catch it either…Pacquiao barely landed 2 punches and still left JMM looking like a damn elephant. **** is ridiculous, son! Finally, Bradley caught him and he said, “no, none of that you old man!” smh....

For the record, Pac did stack in Texas versus Margarito with extra tape (a place where it seems like everything is legal, even ephedra, diuretics, and skipping out on drug tests) It was generally unacceptable, but how come we never saw a clip of Margarito being wrapped…I’d just like to see what his handwraps looked like for that fight before I say anything else, fair enough?

Comment

• his power is fine

Comment

• Pacquiao/Bradley PPV Numbers???

Where are they BOB?????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X