Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    At least be consistant, why weren't the HBO commentators like this when Marquez spanked Pacquiao in the third fight? Instead they were trying their hardest to spin it in a way to make it seem like it was a close fight that Pacquiao pulled off.
    they were consistent with their nuthuggery they had Pacquiao winning easy on Lederman card I think it was 8-4 steward was the only one who had it close and called it a draw

Comment

• Excellent video. The UK commentary on Primetime was just as biased, it was pathetic.

Comment

• Brilliant video, Lamley & co shouldn't open their mouth unless they absoulte certain that the punch landed.

It was a very close fight.

Comment

• Very close fight. PERIOD

Comment

• Won't lie.... when I initially watched it, I watched it with a whole lot of people and I was influenced by HBO, the crowd and the people sitting around me.... but it's amazing how watching a fight with no sound and Jim "Cum Guzzler" Lampley can do.
            But but but.... compubox never lies!

Comment

• Can someone please get this video in the hands of Jim Lampley.

Let's see how he calls upcoming fights after watching this...

Comment

• i dunno if id call the fight close, but it wasnt a blow out and pac might have been robbed, but it was a swing of 3 rounds at the most that won him the fight imo

Comment

• and im tired of all this blind hysteria over the robbery. its not the first and its nowhere near the worst ive ever seen. casual fans are annoying with this ****, and jim lampley should be ashamed of himself for pushing his own agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I have seen Primetime and HBO and their commentary was atrocious. I do want to see the Top Rank broadcast though, to see if it is really as biased for Bradley as people are claiming.
                    Trust me it's not..

Comment

• Excellent Analysis video of Pac/Bradley fight and HBO's biased commentary

This is an excellent Analysis video of Pac/Bradley fight and HBO's biased commentary. This is a must see. If you don't believe HBO is biased watch this video. It will probably not change your mind about the recent decision, but it will give you a different outlook on the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X