Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    Watch it a 2nd time, still the same core, 117-111. You can make it also 116-112, giving the 1st round to Bradley. First round could have gone either way but the late flurry by Pac gave him the round(just my opinion).

Round 2-5 Pac has more activity. But in the 6th, his activity decrease a little. Bradley wasn't doing much either except maybe a few more thrown punches. Bradley was mostly hitting gloves and elbows/arms. So their activity the first half of a round was almost the same. Only in the last 1:30 that Pac increase his activity. The Last 3 rounds, Pac didn't do much. That gives Bradley the last 3 rounds.

Like i said, 117-111 for Pac and it can be 116-112 also. Bradley only got 3-4 rounds.
    In the rounds they are doing nothing....is bradley backing up pac with a jab.

Define nothing....

Comment

• The guy?

That's the great Johnny Nelson!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        yea that may be true, but still to me its still unacceptable to hear ppl say **** like "this is the worst robbery ive ever seen." etc. its fake outrage by ppl who dont have a damn clue.
        I keep thinking people mean its one of the worst big fight robberies, which i think it is. Those are pretty rare.

It obviously wasnt one of the worst robberies ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          And then JMM hand it back to cotto since pac won it on a catchweight
          and then cotto hand the title to clottey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Don View Post
            Why would he say something like that. No congratulations at all? And thats his "friend" yea right

Maybe Pac should give his belt back to JMM, did you say that? I hate a black man putting down another black man but never do it to others
            I Agree if they giving it back to anyone skip Pac and give it to the rightful winner of Pac V Marquez,
            So much noise about this robbery i dont see it any more of a Robbery than Marquez Vs Pacquaio III, infact I think Marquez won rounds more decisively than Pac did Vs Bradley. Its starting to get annoying! they didnt say much when Alexander Robbed Kotelnik! Its mainly the press and Manny fan boys blowing it out to be a robbery of Whitaker Chavez propotions which it is clearly not!

Comment

• roid rage?

Comment

• i look at Tim as a victim of a corrupt boxing system. No way he won that fight. he even admitted it by saying "i just couldn't beat the dude", and "I'll have to go watch the fight to see if we won".
                If i were him I'd at least be feeling pretty much in conflict as a victim. Not his fault.
                Last edited by jazluvr; 06-12-2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Stop bringing JMM up will you change the record. Pac did a helluva lot better against JMM than Bradley did against Pac if you didnt already know, so how can you compare it?
                  This.

People who are disgruntled Marquez fans cannot see the big difference that with Marquez, IT IS A REAL SPLIT DECISION, it was very close and it can go either way.

WIth Pac-Bradley fight, the fact that it got into SPLIT DECISION at all is already outrageous let alone giving it to Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    And then JMM hand it back to cotto since pac won it on a catchweight
                    and Floyd gives his back to DLH and Cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      a good friend keeps it real..
                      Yeah, its cos ward is his friend he tells him like it is, friends are honst to each other. If one is being as ass, the friend can tell him

Comment

Working...
                      X