Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hes entitled to his opinion. i am kinda annoyed with all the fake outrage tho. as if there havent been numerous robberies over the past year or so, worse robberies than this even. now everyone wants to take notice? smh at boxing and fake ass boxing fans.

Comment

• Ward dont know **** about boxing

Comment

• As much as no one wants to hear this,they should step in the ring Nov 10th and see who is the better man.

That's how boxing works....and not all this b.s. protest, investigations, handing belts back etc.

And this is coming from a Pacquiao fan who scored it 9 rounds to 3 in favor of Manny.

I feel the same way about Pacquiao vs Marquez III. I scored it 7 rounds to 5 in favor of Manny, but the only way to settle the controversy is the step in the ring via a rematch.

My only hope is that Manny fights 3 times next year to make up for these two bogus rematches.

Comment

• LOL at my main man Ward talking bout power. (Ok mini Tyson). But Bradley shouldn't give $h!t back, unless we're keeping it real. Then we'd have Pacman in the middle with Bradley on 1 side & Marquez on the other. So Bradley can hand it to Pacman & Pacman can hand it to Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            hes entitled to his opinion. i am kinda annoyed with all the fake outrage tho. as if there havent been numerous robberies over the past year or so, worse robberies than this even. now everyone wants to take notice? smh at boxing and fake ass boxing fans.
            I'm probably the biggest Pxctard on this site....and I'm annoyed as well.

Just get in the ring and settle that way.

That's how boxing has always worked and even though we don't like nor want the rematch....it has to happen to clear up the mess created by that controversial decision.

Comment

• This whole situation is getting annoying. It's like only 2 fighters matter in this sport and all the rules should be bended to fit their needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                hes entitled to his opinion. i am kinda annoyed with all the fake outrage tho. as if there havent been numerous robberies over the past year or so, worse robberies than this even. now everyone wants to take notice? smh at boxing and fake ass boxing fans.
                Its just that is on the biggest stage in boxing to the most popular fighter

Whenever fights of this magnitude had robberies, Chavez-Witaker, Holyfield-Lewis 1, etc they are talked about for years and even decades

Comment

• This was pretty unfair of Ward and if I were Bradley I'd question whether he was truly a friend. I would respect him saying that to Bradley in confidence, but I can't respect him making those comments to the media. Regardless of how you feel about the decision, it wasn't Bradley's fault. Trying to put the onus on him to appease Pacquiao and all of the people who don't agree with the decision is beyond silly.

Comment

• Ward a fan of the sport..A boxer himself...and a genuine real person hits the nail on the head. mass majority of people feel the same way. Unlike the handful of idiots on this forum striving for attention and trolling forums with their useless hating!

Bradely is a loser. heehehehheee and the entire worlds knows it.

Comment

• Andre Ward is a billy goat cheater who is roiding. F*** him.

Comment

Working...
                      X