Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just posted of what i saw when i rewatched the fight. It don't matter if i, the majority of fans, more than 80% of members here, boxers, and 90 something media, have Pac winning. What is done is done. The judges gave it to Bradley and Pac has a L in his record.

Comment

• Nelson even backed up in defense mode. He didn't know if he was going to have to drop Pac and tell em to calm his ass down in the process or what.

He didn't know what the hell was going on lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I agree, but I hope the PPV bombs. I don't think it will though, in fact it will probably do better, and Pac will get his belts back. Then we have trilogy.
        As far as a trilogy, like a side before, there won't be a trilogy to this for the same reason there wasn't a Williams vs Martinez trilogy.

I'm not saying Manny wins via brutal KO, but this fight will be so lopsided that no one would want to see a third fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
          There absolutely is a need for a rematch.

With the heat Tim is facing, don't you think he wants to get in the ring and prove he isn't a fraud?
          Yes Tim will want a rematch to prove he can do better, and he might beat Pac in the rematch, but it will only be one win if he can pull off a miracle.

Tim must first give Pac his title back, and Pac will give him a rematch. Bradly must enter the fight a challenger again as he has it all to prove again.

Comment

• pacs speed is still their....

Comment

• the judges should be shot simple as, bob arum needs to be shot, hes the devil

pacman won that fight, only thing i am glad about is bradley won me money as i bet on him to win, but it was a robbery simple as, people saying bradley won SHUT THE **** UP KNOBS

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                ''Remember the opinion you should follow should be your own. Just consider this video to be a second opinion from a complete stranger, online.''
                I just consider this video a second opinion from a complete a nerd who has an agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Yes Tim will want a rematch to prove he can do better, and he might beat Pac in the rematch, but it will only be one win if he can pull off a miracle.

Tim must first give Pac his title back, and Pac will give him a rematch. Bradly must enter the fight a challenger again as he has it all to prove again.
                  Naah bro...let him keep it for now.

Manny will obliterate him in the rematch.

I have never been so confident about a match as I am with this one.

Manny looked like he was several levels above Bradley and that is saying alot as I feel Tim is the 3rd best fighter 147 and below.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                    There absolutely is a need for a rematch.

Do you honestly think Manny is gonna let this go and not avenge his loss?

With the heat Tim is facing, don't you think he wants to get in the ring and prove he isn't a fraud?

If you ever played competetive sports, then you know what I'm talking about.

Hell even if you never had.....just imagine playing video games and some bull**** happens and you lose a game.

The first thing you do is hit the reset button and start over.

It's only human nature to not wanna go out a loser or a fraud.
                    I'd rather Pac have a 4th fight with JMM. He has more to prove there than he does against Bradley. He beat Bradley soundly! All 3 fights with JMM were extremely close and I even gave JMM the 3rd fight. I feel he landed the harder more signifigant shots all night. If not for the knockdowns in the first 2 fights, JMM would have won those as well. Truth is, a scoring error cost Pac the first fight, and the KD cost JMM the 2nd fight. 3rd fight was all JMM though.

Comment

• I wonder what Tim really, honestly feels and thinks about this whole thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X