Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    LOL at my main man Ward talking bout power. (Ok mini Tyson). But Bradley shouldn't give $h!t back, unless we're keeping it real. Then we'd have Pacman in the middle with Bradley on 1 side & Marquez on the other. So Bradley can hand it to Pacman & Pacman can hand it to Marquez.
    And then JMM hand it back to cotto since pac won it on a catchweight

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      And then JMM hand it back to cotto since pac won it on a catchweight
      If it makes you feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
        I'm probably the biggest Pxctard on this site....and I'm annoyed as well.

Just get in the ring and settle that way.

That's how boxing has always worked and even though we don't like nor want the rematch....it has to happen to clear up the mess created by that controversial decision.
        It's not the robbery. It's the intent behind the robbery.

Comment

• If Ward meant that, if he losses and he will return a belt, the praise for him .But we have to see if it really gonna do it if it happens to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Its just that is on the biggest stage in boxing to the most popular fighter

Whenever fights of this magnitude had robberies, Chavez-Witaker, Holyfield-Lewis 1, etc they are talked about for years and even decades
            yea that may be true, but still to me its still unacceptable to hear ppl say **** like "this is the worst robbery ive ever seen." etc. its fake outrage by ppl who dont have a damn clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Cause he's keeping it real.
              a good friend keeps it real..

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                And then Manny should pass the belt on to Marquez..
                Why? Pac thought he beat Marquez as did many people other than the judges. Pac gave Marquez enough times to try and pac was robbed by the judges on the first fight.
                So why should Pac give the titles to JMM. Pac did better against JMM, than Bradley did against Pac, so why should Pac give titles to JMM?

Comment

• (VIDEO) Pac starts going crazy in the middle of a conversation.

@ 2:20 - The guy's talking to Pacquiao about seeing him train, then Pac just starts going crazy.

Comment

• Dawson see's right thru this self-righteous and insulated dude...that's why he's coming down to 168 and going his hometown.

Comment

• he is right but the outrage should have been the same for many fights with in the past year or so

I do remember the Outrage over Whitaker being Robbed as a kid against Chavez:

but still it has been a few Robberies over the last few years or so that people did not care as much because it did not happen to their favorite fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X