Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Pac answered the same way after his fight with JMM,even tho he walked back to his corner at the end of rd 12 with his head down..Bradley is an honest kid,and Kellerman set him up with the question in an odd way...
    pac didn't exactly have his head raised after this fight either.

tbh, i don't buy it.

i really think he wasn't so sure himself.

if i really believe i won a fight, i don't give a flying f uck how or what manner anyone asked me that question.

i'd tell him 'without a f ucking doubt!'

unless i thought i didn't or wasn't sure.

Comment

• See the problem with the outcry is the judges all saw the fight the same with 115-113 scorecards.

All 3 judges don't know what they are doing???

Us as fans, fans who are bias, writers who are bias are more fit???

I know right away if bias played into your scorecard and that's if you didn't give Bradley 3 of the last 4 rounds

There has been worse robberies this year and other years and attempts at robberies with insanely wide scorecards.

The only robbery that happened Sat. Night was Ledermans scorecard and the commentary
      Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 06-12-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        One of the judges who scored the fight for Bradley teaches a class on being a judge..I also don't see how it's that crazy that Bradley won,Manny was taking off and would not do anything until the last few secs of a rd...If your a judge you should not just dismiss that fact..I just don't see it like many others see it..Robbery is not the word I would use for this fight,I thank HBO for painting this picture to majority of the world..But I don't agree with it..I did not agree with the night of,and I certainly don't agree with it now..
        Maybe that judge needs to review his own criteria.

Bradley wasn't doing anything to dominate Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          See the problem with the outcry is he judges all saw the fight the same with 115-113 scorecards.

All 3 judges don't know what they are doing???

Us as fans, fans who are bias, writers who are bias are more fit???

I know right away if bias played into your scorecard and that's if you didn't give Bradley 3 of the last 4 rounds

There has been worse robberies this year and other years and attempts at robberies with insanely wide scorecards.

The only robbery that happened last night was Ledermans scorecard and the commentary
          Lederman's card was the most accurate one out there!
          I had it 12-0

Comment

• george is definitely in favor of a bradley rematch. he's sick of hearing the mayweather/pacquiao fight. just like everyone else. there's too much pu55yness in that fight. pac had to do this and that, he has to leave arum and that, he has to accept an insulting offer and that... the excuses are endless.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Lederman's card was the most accurate one out there!
              I had it 12-0
              Trololololol

I actually gave Manny 2 extra rounds i had it 14-0 and every round 10-8 due to.the overwhelming dominance

Comment

• I dont think it was rice it was Lumpia adobo and my personal fave Balut/Balot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Volta
                  i guess whitaker vs ramirez, hoya vs whitaker, chavez vs whitaker had legit outcomes since the judges knew what they were doing
                  Well I guess so then huh......

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    pac didn't exactly have his head raised after this fight either.

tbh, i don't buy it.

i really think he wasn't so sure himself.

if i really believe i won a fight, i don't give a flying f uck how or what manner anyone asked me that question.

i'd tell him 'without a f ucking doubt!'

unless i thought i didn't or wasn't sure.
                    Or unless you are Manny Pacquiao and havent shown emotion to the public in his whole career.

Comment

• He looked less sharp, but in no way was out of shape. I think the wear and tear is slowly beginning to show.

Comment

Working...
                      X