Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if bradley wins than may weather should fight bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Well you can still hide stuff in the waistband. Bradley could have came in at 140, had 6 lb plates in. You would assume he would be slower and come fight night, he is just as fast as ever. Throws Pacquiao off
      soooo pac goes through four months of grueling training and game planning just to totally abandon his game plan in the final 24 hours? keep thinking pimpin

Comment

• Lmao, man you sure you guys watched Bradley? He wont be faster than Pac of course but he won't be that much SLOWER either. Bradley has SPEED.

Hes been bulked up since his 140 days. Thats how he is built naturally man. It wont slow him up at all, he just has crazy genetics togo with a crazy work ethic. He hasnt been training for power at ALL.

People seem to not realize is

Bradley has pretty good BOXING skill, he does ADAPT, he can change up.

Another thing people fail to mention is, he has very good head movement. I remember watching Alexander throw his jab crys and Bradley standing infront of him straight dodging every single shot, was hilarious. Bradley will be fine, and I wont be surprised if he made Pac look foolish at times.

The only thing thats AGAINEST Bradley in this fight is HIS own power, not Pacs power or speed, believe that. Bradley has enough speed, skill, movement, IQ to beat Pac in a boxing match. The thing is i dont think his power will affect Pac much, so Pac will probably steamroll him while eating his shot not being that worried which I hope Bradley counters with a stiff jab each time to stop Pac from doing that. That side to side movement won't work on Bradley, he constantly moves.

His muscles shouldnt have anything todo with anything, hes been like this for YEARS and been winning. Did i mention hes determined and ready? You Pac fans are in for a rude awakening tomorrow night, and if Bradley makes Pac look silly at times which i think he will, imagine Mayweather.

lol man.. you guys.

Comment

• I'll join you guys for this one. I want to see Pac put on a clinic. So many people are acting as if he's slipping and totally disrespecting his talent. I'd love to see him blow everyone's mind once again.

Comment

• All attention would shift to Khan IMO

Comment

• War Pacquiao Baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                I use to think he was elusive, but watching a fight just for assessment, Bradley is a guy that likes to keep busy and land. Yeah he does use his legs and body to slip shots, but he often is in range and is still there after he throws shots because he rarely does 1 shot.

His habits are:

Pawing jab until he is confident of that right.

Quick duck and right hand where he is square on.

Right body shot and then a left.

He also has a tendacy to fight hard if you fight hard.

I looked up stats too and it backs my statement that he throws a lot which is how he wins rather than pure boxing. He is a hustler.

Bradley’s Steadiness: While Alexander tends to run hot and cold, this General Bradley is stone-cold consistent when it comes to offensive output and success on the battlefield. Bradley out-landed all six of his CompuBox-tracked opponents (Witter, Edner Cherry, Kendall Holt, Nate Campbell, Lamont Peterson and Luis Abregu) in all three categories. Of those, only Witter (256-246 in attempted jabs) and Abregu (583-531 in total attempts and 325-221 in power punch attempts) managed to out-shine him numerically in any category.

Bradley, at least most of the time, throws far more than his foes (plus-23 against Cherry, plus-27.4 against Holt, plus-35 against Campbell and plus-24.8 against Peterson). But Bradley’s power punch accuracy will be key as he exceeded 43 percent in all of those bouts (49.5, 47.7, 42.7 and 47.3 percent respectively).

I guess so, but the shots that hurt Foreman was fast, and of course he gassed out too. Ali threw some mean rights.
                JMM get's hit far more then Bradley does..JMM does not have head or body movement really..JMM uses his legs to get out of distance,while Bradley wants to be close to you..He wants to counter you from a close range,which is why so many of his opponents tie him up(which also leads to head clashes)...

Comment

• If Pac cant go toe to toe with Bradley he couldnt go toe to toe with Floyd anyway..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    You realise he spars Amir Khan every other day in training?
                    Oh when did sparring become a professional fight??Like I said,Pac has not fought anyone as fast as Bradley in yrs..I guess for I should make it clear,professionally..

Comment

• Ariza wasn't allowed on the stage at the weigh in

I guess Bob didn't want to deal with him

http://tinyurl.com/7wrke55

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

When Pacquiao and head trainer Freddie Roach reached the stairs and were about to come up onto the stage for the weigh in, strength coach Alex Ariza, who trailed them, was shooed away by a Top Rank official.

The relationship between Roach and Ariza has become rocky as of late, to the point where Roach asked Pacquiao to dismiss him. Pacquiao refused, and Ariza will be a part of the corner on Saturday night along with cut man Miguel Diaz and Pacquiao's longtime friend, Restituto "BuBoy" Fernandez.

Comment

Working...
                      X