Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley: Mayweather'll never stop him (VIDEO)

Bradley, after the fight, admitted that he lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxVHL...&feature=share

Comment

• Pretty sure he says "Mayweather'll beat him, Mayweather will never stop him"

Comment

• Pretty sure he says "Mayweather'll beat him, Pacquiao ain't nutin but a chump"

pretty sure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Pretty sure he says "Mayweather'll beat him, Pacquiao ain't nutin but a chump"

pretty sure
          Well you had Hatton beating Floyd so you are kind of an imbecile...

Comment

• Weird I thought I saw him walking back to his corner flexing.

Either way the dude was just in the fight of his life with a boxer considered to be one of the best in a close fight to which Joel Diaz tells him give me one more round a we make history.

The dude was mentally and psychically exhausted

Its OK for Manny to show no emotion and walk with his head down though right

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              Well you had Hatton beating Floyd
              in a fair fight, but Joe Cortez doesn't do them, 'firm but biased' only

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                in a fair fight, but Joe Cortez doesn't do them, 'firm but biased' only

Comment

• He said Mayweather will never beat him up, Mayweather will never stop him? its kinda unclear but I think he knows Pacman has a good chin, but so does Bradley.

This was right before the scores were being read.

Comment

• Bradley won this fight pacquiao looked confused the last half of the fight

Comment

• It would be hard for Floyd to KO Pac. Lucky for him there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Comment

Working...
                      X